After Hours

Your whole situation spread like wildfire, causing commotion between other wrestlers and employees. Word got aroundnto the McMahon family too and they weren't happy at all to learn that their newest signee has been injured before his first ever match for NXT. But Paul was understanding enough towards you and made sure all of your friends will help you through this. Of course you felt like a burden to them, knowing how bad it must be to make others shoulder your problems. It wasn't like you to let that happen, but there was no way against your boss' words. You sighed and accepted before going to your lockerroom again.

Right now you're in more casual clothes. A simple F/C T-Shirt, a pair of S/F/C Jeans and just some sneakers to round it all up for tonight. Normally you would now walk to the nearest bus stop and take a ride towards the hotel, but it's different this time. Several people ask you if you wanna ride along with them, but you politely decline them. They give a confused look and make sure you're alright before they move on and get in their cars. Unfortunately you don't have one: no car, no motorcycle. Even today you took the bus and then asked for directions towards the arena. It's a less expensive way to get to work and also you get to experience the city in its daylight. This causes you to smile and lean back against the wall of the parking lot when you feel a tap on your shoulder. Being on high alert you immediately make sure that it's not someone attacking you, but when you see the person you calm down and apologize.

Y/N:" Whoa, sorry Tay. I didn't think you were still here."

Taynara:" It's okay, Y/N. I was just finishing a short chat with some friends before I came out here. Tell me: which car is yours?"

You blink a few times and then sheepishly rub the back of your neck. You can tell her the truth, but her reaction is what you fear. People in the past have called you a loser for not having a vehicle to travel around in.

Taynara:" Ooooohh, I see how it is."

Y/N:" You do?"

Taynara:" You don't have a car, right?"

Y/N:"...Yes."

Taynara:" You could ride with me, if you want."

Y/N:" I don't wanna cause any trouble for you. I could always go to the bus stop and move on from there."

Taynara:" Oh no, mister. I will not let you go out into the dark streets after what happened this morning. You will follow me and get into the car. And I will drive the two of us to the hotel. This is final."

You aren't sure if you should sigh because she's so persistent or if you should chuckle because this kind of behavior makes her look cute. To be honest, you never expected anyone to show you such kindness on your first day in the whole company. Yes, there are a few people who are kind of annoyed by you already, but you shrug that off. You decide to pick up your bag and salute towards Taynara.

Y/N:" Lead the way, captain."

Taynara:" Just so you know: you owe me something for this."