No More Room In Hell

The following wednesday, you have another special thing planned for Undisputed Era and that is gonna be funas always, but today you choose to take inspiration from argueably the first Death Metal band of this world. Possessed is a great band in your eyes and ears and you've got their newest album in every form possible: digital, as a casette, as a CD and as Vinyl. Yes, it took the band several decades to come back and you're friends with their vocalist Jeff Becerra. He told you about the whole story of the band and how he ended up the way he is now, being paraplebic after being shot. You felt sorry for him when you first heard it, but Jeff said he's fine the way he is. He has grown to work with it and that's something you admire. Taynara has also heard a bit about the band since you love to talk about stuff like this to get ideas for new promos. The whole imagery and the themes death metal talks about are of course not for the faint of heart, but it always amuses you when you take the basic form of it and twist it the way you need it to be.

---------------------------------------------------------

The evening has come and so NXT is starting. Tonight is filled with great matches again as Shayna Baszler and Io Shirai will have a Steel Cage match as a ReMatch from the last Takeover where Io lost. And Then, Taynara and Shayna will begin their feud finally. The promo and the match from a while back already set off the works, but it will go into the next phase when the whole Io thing is over. As for you, you're supposed to pick off the Undisputed Era member by member until Adam challenges you to a match. Now where and what match it will be is still in the works, but it's gonna pay off anyways. Outside of the arena you and them are good friends as much as others like Aleister, Ricochet, Rowe, Hanson, Kacy, Candice and a few other employees. Even the commentary team has gotten to know you as of late and they have a new found respect for you. when you look at the card, you see a few promos, the whole matches and there are interviews planned after the show. It's always fun, but right now you're called to the curtain. Undisputed Era are in the ring again, kicking off the show for another week. This has come to be a staple for now until there is something bigger going on. Not that your rivalry isn't big enough, it's just always a great thing to keep viewers watching.

Adam:" Alright, I have to adress something tonight. I'm getting really tired of waiting for Y/N L/N to come out and attack us at a moment of confusion. You know any real man would just get out here and fight instead of talking all this nonsense to us. If he wants a fight, he can get it."

Roderick:" Adam is right. Y/N may have his so-called 'powers', but we're more people, we have many different ways to take him out and we're not afraid to show him that NXT belongs to us."

Adam:" So I dare you, Y/N. Come out here and face me like a man!"

He soon regrets that decision, but first your music hits and you walk out towards the ring. They all turn to face you, with Bobby and Kyle leaving quickly since they sustained some minor injuries from the ladder match at Takeover XXV. That leaves Adam and Roderick to fight with you and that already bores you. The crowd gets to see it as well as Roderick is getting right in your face. He yells at you, saying that you're bad, that you can't beat Adam and that you will lose your North American championship sooner than you expect. Yawning you fake getting off the apron and when Roderick turns his back on you, you get in and pull him out of the ring and up the ramp.

Y/N:" I will come to fight you, Adam! But on fair conditions: your whole faction will be picked off by me over the next weeks, so we can finally fight one on one! You will not get out of this unscathed, you will bleed, cry and leave this building on a stretcher!"