Scream

After last night's events, you and Taynara woke up in each other's arms. You felt great and loved how much you gave each other. It was a great experience, though the loud moans from both of you probably disturbed the people staying next to you. Then again, you didn't even realize that the whole act took so much out of you. It was really hard to get up for you while Tay had to make sure she doesn't stumble. You did a number on her, but she said she enjoyed every second of it and she would love to do it again some day. This caused you to think ahead and daydream about what you could do next time.

When you both arrive at the Performance Center, many people give you weird looks as if they know what happened last night. A blush creeps onto your face while Tay is making her way to the women's lockerroom. Maybe you should tone it down the next time, but then there would be something missing. You shake these thoughts off for now though and quickly change in the men's lockerroom. Some exercise should get your mind away from this stuff as you're not known to be a pervert or something similar. When walking out of the room again, you look around and find a big punching bag. It's the best opportunity for you to actually think about one of your enemies, so picturing their face on the bag makes you grin. Stepping closer, you stand in front of it and focuss. There is a lot going on around you still while a face comes to your mind. a Person you never really liked is JBL. You heard from multiple sources that he has bullied some people backstage and many other things came up in these talks. The last few years, he just has been a commentator like Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Byron Saxton. But his whole persona just makes you angry. Therefore the punching bag has to suffer from your punches and kicks. The hits always echo around the gym, with you not caring if anyone gets annoyed by it. No, you're having your eyes set on the bag. A barrage of fists and elbows flies right into the center of the poor tool while you grit your teeth, doing this.

Taynara on the other hand isn't far from you. The blonde is currently bench pressing some weights, keeping herself in check. She stretched and warmed up before, so there should be no problems. The sparring matches in the ring get ignored and even the comments from other people are tuned out since both of you have your headphones in and music blasting in your ears. It's on a comfortable level, but still good enough to pierce your eardrums. Of course the two of you like different genres for different reasons and that's the beauty of music after all. It's a universal language anyone can easily understand, no matter who they are, where they're from and what they know. Then again thugh, there are some more extreme genres where the lxrics aren't the least bit decipherable. You can try looking them up, but that doesn't mean they make sense all the time. Still it's nice to have different options available.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some hours later, you and Taynara are done with your workouts and get changed into casual clothes. You two don't like showering in foreign places like the gym or in some shady motels. Judging from your experiences in your earlier career, you definitly stay away from such bathrooms. So does Tay, who gets into the car and puts on her seatbelt. NXT isn't too far away and you noticed that Adam has posted a few things he needs to prepare for the next episode. Not knowing what exactly he means, you just wait for it and hope your own plan succeedes.

Taynara:" That was a great workout. I think I'll soon be ready for more matches."