Circus For A Psycho

After the show,  you were confronted by Adam again and by the looks of things, he seemed really startled because of what trainspired out there. All the things you actually let loose in the segment weren't like your typical promos or interviews, but rather direct and to the point. It felt like you shifted directions, but you assured everyone that you didn't give up on the creepy side of yourself.  As a matter of fact, you have something recorded from the time before you signed with the WWE. Remnants of long forgotten days, but all these memories break away when you catch a glimpse of a skull mask. Not only did this person know where you're staying, they're also backstage at your workplace. Before anyone can utter a word, you break into a sprint and follow that person.  It must be a guy, judging from the body type,  so you can do great damage to him. Of course it could be anyone messing with you,  but his vibe is too determined to just play pranks.

So when you enter the parking lot, you look around trying to find whoever attacked you a few weeks ago. The leg still shows a bit of the impact from that das because you can't run at full speed yet. That's when you duck under a punch from someone,  only to realize you're finally facing your attacker. He's taking a stance as if he's gonna jump at you, but you're quicker and tackle him against the nearest concrete pillar. It has taken you long enough, you slept less than before and became slightly paranoid in public because of this person. But now you can pay this S.O.B. back for what he did to you. Picking him back up, you try to hook your arms around his neck, only to be pushed away and seeing him run. Luckily for you,  the guy doesn't get far and so you catch up to him again, trying to knock him down, but he steps aside as you then crash into a van ribs first. It looks like he wants to leave, but when he turns back around, Adam superkicks him in the face while Taynara comes to your side,  helping you  get up.

Adam:" What do we do with him now?"

Y/N:" Inform Hunter and bring this guy into his office. I'll try to be quick at the doc. "

Adam nods and carries the unconscious guy on his shoulders while you hold your side as you and Tay walk towards the medical area, asking to see a doctor. Of course there is one to check on you.

----------------------------------

Just a few minutes later, the check up is done as you take a careful breath,  waiting for the result. Luckily the doc himself is smiling at you as he tells you the good News.

Doc:" You're really a lucky man, Y/N. You just have a bruise on the side of your body, so take it easy with breathing for a few days. Other than that, you're totally fine."

Y/N:" Thank you for the examination, doc. I owe you quite a lot to be honest. "

Doc:" It's my job.  I can't ignore a hurt employee after all."

You and Tay smile as you give your goodbyes to the whole team for now and finally make your way towards Hunters' office. He's probably just as mad as you are, knowing that an unknown outsider was out to kill one of NXTs' best superstars of this time. The whole situation stirs up a storm of course, making several people, including some friends, follow you. There isn't much to hear from the inside of the office as you open the door,  seeing Hunter, Adam and your attacker there. The latter is on a chair with a rope around his body, so he can't even think about escaping. You look at Hunter who only nods to let you know you can take the mask off and when you  do, you're seeing your arch nemesis right in front of you: Bram. He was known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, but was fired after some years.  The two of you had one of the most violent rivalries in independent wrestling today.

When the man before you finally comes to his senses,  you and him stare  each other right in the eyes while Adam and Taynara look slightly confused while Hunter rubs the bridge of his nose

Adam:" Could somebody explain what's going on right now?"

Y/N:" I'll tell you what's going on. This dickhead has made my run in the indies a living hell for whatever reason. He attacked me at any given chance, cost me months of actual high caliber matches and even kidnapped my dog at one point. He couldn't fucking take it that a scrawny little  city  boy like me got all the big matches while he was stuck in the same place."

Bram:" You never deserved to win  any of these championships and you know it. You overshadowed everyone out there."

Y/N:" I have bled several times to get where I am right now! Because of you challenging me to a street fight and trying to run me over, I almost had to retire!"

Hunter:" Okay okay, calm down! I have heard enough. Y/N, I know what you've been through and I understand your reasoning.  Bram, you obviously disrupted our program several times and I had you thrown out over and over again. So...I w---"

Y/N:" You will leave the room and let me finish this war once and for all."

Hunter:" Y/N, I---"

Y/N:" I am not asking you to do it, I'm ordering you to do it. Just listen to me this one time!"

Getting what you're about to do, everyone gathers what they can and walk out of the room with Hunter locking the door. This finally sends you into an entirely different mindset as you begin to unload on Bram. Your fists collide with his face several times and you also use your teeth to bite into his forehead. The people outside can only imagine what's going on in the room as you slam Bram headfirst into the desk. This doesn't even come close to finishing it as you lock his head under your shoulders and suplex him onto the desk again.  While his body hangs from it, you take the chair he sat in, fold it together again and bash it into his stomach and chest,  making the man gasp for air.  All this doesn't satisfy your bloodlust either,  so you drag him off the table again, only to throw him against it once...twice...thrice...You stopped counting after ten and when it looks like he's not moving as much as before, you put the bent chair under his face and pay  homage to Seth Rollins by curb stomping him into it. You hear the faint breaths coming from him, but decide to leave him be now. Knocking harshly on  the door again, you let Hunter know he can unlock it again and when he does, you get out immediatly facing the crowd that gathered during the beatdown. The look on your face says it all as you make your way through everyone back to the parking lot only to let out a ferocious scream. Of course your friends are worried about you and follow you to the same place to see you leaning against a pillar, breathing a bit heavier than before.  Aside from Adam and Taynara,  you're also joined by Rowe,  Hanson, Ricochet, Aleister, Toni Storm, Candice LeRae and Hunter of course. Despite not having taken much damage, you clutch your left arm a bit and try to calm down.

Taynara:" Are...are you feeling alright?"

Y/N:" I try to. That bastard let me crash pretty good."

Adam:" I'm just happy you got your revenge on him. This gut had it coming."

Y/N:" He still has more coming than what I already did to him. So if anyone around pisses me off like this again, I will not hesitate to put them into their rightful place. That goes for NXT, NXT UK, 205Live, RAW,  Smackdown and anything else around."

Toni:" Well, I think you and Tay should take the rest of the week to rest and calm down from all this. Not even hell wants to see what you could unleash."

Hunter:" Toni just took the words right out of my mouth. I'd suggest all of us get changed and head to our next destination while Taynara and Y/N will go back to the Hotel and rest."

The group of superstars nods and after saying Bye to you, they leave. Hunter only says that he will get the room fixed and that you don't need to worry about a fine or something before he also leaves. Being calmer now, you stand up again and hug the young brazilian. You just need her in moments like these to have a secure foundation. After all, there are several people out there who have their eyes set on you.
------------------------------------

An hour later, you're already laying in bed, just dressed in a tank top and boxers while Tay is taking a bit longer than usual.  It's normally none of your business,  but before you can go to check on her, you see her standing in the doorway in a purple bathrobe.

Y/N:" Is tonight another surprise?"

Taynara:" The doc may have said you should take it easy, but...I thought we could use this night to celebrate some alone time."

She then winks at you before strutting over and sitting down on your hips. This time, you hope a damn lot that nobody hears the two of you since you tend to go all out between the sheets.