Make It Hurt

After careful examnation by the docs, you were still good enough to go after Takoeover XXV. You just have a few bruises and a sprained left wrist, but all in all it doesn't really stop you from doing anything. It took the internet a few days to get over the excitement Takeover XXV something special, the whole world also saw that AEW just hosted their big debut show Double Or Nothing. You have watched it as well, carefull that nobody knew about it, but it's all okay. You didn't comment on it on your social media, but you congratulated the people you know over text.

The wednesday of the week has already started. You and Taynara are at a local outdoor pool to relax for once. Being a professional wrestler is very time consuming, so having a day off all for yourself and a few others, like co-workers or loved ones makes it nice. You two are already there and in your swim gear, not leaving too much to the imagination. It's still beyond you as to how Taynara knocks you out of your shoes.

Of course both of you catch the attention of many people staring or whistling and trying to flirt with you. Taynara is rejecting every guy that gets in her way, even putting pressure on them so they leave. You do the same with the ladies, but keep it a little more discrete. You never like it when you're flirted wth while you're taken by someone else, so rejecting the young girls is the only option. Taynara is happy with you, lacing hands with you and you lay down on a sunbed with each other, cuddling and enjoying the atmostphere. It's nice to spend some time away from work and refreshing yourself. But you're still on watch, eyeing every guy who looks at Tay the wrong way. You're not overly protective, but you're making sure that everyone knows you two are together and that they will never have a chance to seperate you both ftom one another. The cute blond is smiling, seeing as you present yourself as not only her boyfriend but also as her guardian. She feels safe around you and she always thanks you for it, if there's anything happening that doesn't sit well with her.

------------------------------------------------------------

The day goes by pretty quickly and as you look at your phone, you see it's almost time for the next NXT Taping. Are you stressed? No. You're just wondering where all the time went today. It feels weird,knowing the day just started and now it's almost about to end. Then again, you don't sweat it and get your stuff ready. Taynara is already done changing from her bikini to more casual clothes. She even posted short clips of you two on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, tagging you and expressing her love for you. Smiling, you put on one of your favorite shirts and comb your hair.

 Smiling, you put on one of your favorite shirts and comb your hair