When The Stillness Comes

You were in shock when you heard the question about meeting Taynara's parents. She never really talked much about them and whenever she was on the phone with them, they only spoke spanish so far. Of course you're excited to meet them and to do so the coming weekend is making you a bit anxious. You don't know her parents' names, nor if she has any siblings, but you're determined to find out.

At the moment, the next NXT episode is about to go live. The whole thing between you and Undisputed Era has slowly boiled up and is about to go into the next phase. Taynara on the other hand has gained the support of some people from thw womens roster, so that there will be an even playing field when she and Shayna meet in the ring for their championship match. Since the match was announced, the young girl has exercised more and more, involving you in her routine as well to keep ypu on track. It still makes you chuckle when you see her determination for this job and you love how eager she is to make her place known as well as dominating NXT with you. But tonight is gonna be something different. Tonight is gonna involve a bit more messed up stuff than anything else you have done in the WWE so far. The viewers and the whole lockerroom will have a hard time to even process what you're gonna do. Your little antics have also inspired people to try and write stuff you could say in your promos as well as giving them ideas for their own stories. It's fun to see their creativity sparked as each day progresses. Your outfit for the night is something else as well, giving you the vibe of a crazed killer this time. Torn brown jacket, dirty jeans and your hair is falling into your face as you smile at your reflection. Of course some employees asked you, if you were a bit to early for Halloween, but you ust laughed it off and paced around backstage. Being in your position isn't as easy since your mind always has to spit out ideas and since you don't wanna copy anyone, you only add slight touches of other peoples' work onto your outfits or your entrance.

Taynara also has altered her outfit a little bit, wearing a white undershirt, a black blazer over it and a pair of skinny jeans while wearing her hair open instead of having the little braid in it. This makes her ready for any attacks, if there should come something from either Shayna, Marina or Jessamyn. She can't be cautious enough and even with a steel chair in hand, the numbers are stacked against her most of the time. Then again, with Candice LeRae and Io Shirai supporting her, there should be no problem for her to completely concentrate on Shayna. Tonight the three will have a Six Women Tag Team Match against Shayna and her extras. 

Your excitement is off the charts already since tonight is also the night Punishment Martinez will debut his new character, Damien Priest. Did you like the name? Not very much, but that's a decision management made. Several other wrestlers also have new names and some of them are really weird. Like Trevor Lee who is now named Cameron Grimes. Then again, you can't argue against your bosses. You're one of the few people who have kept their old names and it's one of the better decision that have been made. backstage politics are a thing of science themselves as they change with every company, but WWE has everyone on a tight leash, except for part-timers. God forbid the memories of Super Showdown. Most of the event has been great, but Undertaker vs Goldberg was a botch fest the last two minutes it was going on. you don't often critizise, but this was bad. Many fans and critics have made their displeasure be noticed and you hope the WWE won't rely too much on part-timers anymore. Whether it's John Cena, Goldberg or Brock Lesnar who you hate completely. Ever since he came back in 2012, you hated his matches, his promos, his interviews, everything. Every match is the same and that's boring. Even the decision to make him win Money In The Bank has made you furious. There were so many younger, more talented wrestlers involved and they let Brock win because of a last minute decision by Vince? If you should ever have the chance to fight Brock, you'll make him pay for everything he has done to this company. Then, some minutes later you're called to the curtain and wait for your cue.