Whole Lotta Love (Lemon)

-------------------------------------------------

Alright, ladies and gentlemen.

This time it's gonna get frisky. I think some of you waited for the day I finally include a lemon in one of my stories. Well, look no further. Today is the day.

But...bear in mind, this is my first time writing a lemon, so excuse me if it's bad. I will try my best to make this as enjoyable as my capabilities let me.

-------------------------------------------------

After NXT finished for the week, you and Taynara were done changing quickly. And there was a reason for that. Tay has promised you something earlier today and she was dead set on fulfilling this promise. You were excited as well, not really knowing what to expect. So you just went with it and now your mind is running wild. May she be on about the whole wedding thing? Is she doing something like a prank? Or is she doing something completely different tonight.

Right now, you're in your hotel room, blindfolded and waiting for what's to come. It's slightly wrecking your nerves the longer you have to wait. Maybe this is all a farce and you're just there for nothing. Or this could turn out to be the best night you'd ever have. But no matter what, you're ready for it. A moment later, you hear light footsteps coming from a different direction. Then they stop as Taynara speaks.

Taynara:" You can take off the blindfold now."

You nod and do so and the moment you do, your eyes meet an unforgettable sight.

Taynara is wearing nothing, but panties, a bra and the fishnet shirt. To say you're flabbergasted is an understatement. You can't speak right at the moment as you take in her figure, the few clothes hugging her curves perfectly as she struts over to you, swaying her hips. This is a totally different side compared to the normal Tay you see every day. When she reaches you, Tay slowly sits down on your lap and laces hands with you.

Taynara:" I promised you I would make this night special. You've been the most amazing boyfriend ever so far and I think you deserve a reward for that. Now what do you say?"

Y/N:" I...Uhh...Do you-"

Taynara:" Of course I want to. I am ready for it and I want only you to make me yours~"

She then shifts her head past yours and begins to nibble on your ear. you have to take a moment to take in everything that's happening before accepting the whole situation. Her soft lips slowly making their way along your ear cause a shiver to run down your spine and that makes the blonde giggle. Tay finds it cute to see you flustered and she continues to work her way from your ear over your cheek and to your lips, catching you in a long, passionate kiss. You of course can't deny her and so, the fight for dominance begins. It's very enjoyable to say the least, but the real main event is still to come. The kiss lasts much longer than others, but the need for oxygen seperates you two. When Tay looks into your eyes, she can see something in it. Something fierce, something primal.