NXT Takeover Toronto

After your close body contact,  the next few days really have been spent planning what to do for Takeover Toronto. The show is tonight and you have yet to get all the things you need. Hunter had a look at what you were thinking of course and after adjusting j6st a tiny bit,  you two found a solution. The Falls Count Anywhere Match against Adam will take everything out of you and he won't be beaten that easily either. He even came to you to ask about potential extreme moments you would like to include. That way you both can spice up the whole thing. It's also your first Main Event, so there's a lot of extra pressure since people all around the world are gonna be watching. It's like the biggest spectical in NXT every single time a Takeover event draws near. The creative process that always goes into everything has to be thought through, the clothes have to be ready and the stage setup has to be placed at the exact spots. Critics will be nitpicking anyways, but the whole roster is more than just confident enough.

Everyone is talking about the show when you arrive, hands full with everything you could gather for your entrance. To say it's different is an understatement since all of your friends know about your quirks and dings for all things weird and disturbing. You walk to the makeup area backstage since your outfit includes face paint. On the was there, you're joined by Taynara who is also getting ready. She has been focussing on her match constantly and her compatitive nature lets you believe more in her. She has improved a damn lot ever since the match against Shayna was made official. Therefore your workouts have been more extreme and that has done a ton of great things for you two. A moment later, you arrive at the designated area and take a seat. Taynara sits next to you and you show the employee a picture of the face paint you want.

 Taynara sits next to you and you show the employee a picture of the face paint you want

Y/N:" I basically wanna look like I came back from the dead as a possessed man. My whole entrance is modeled after this. Can you do that for me?"

Makeup Artist:" Oh, I can. Believe me, you're gonna impress the whole crowd."

You smile and look over at Tay who is already being worked on. She always looks so beautiful and you still don't know how you are the one fortunate soul to be dating her. Every single morning when you wake up, you get to study her cute face and everything else and that makes you love her even more. With these thoughts in mind, you ready yourself for the face paint.

----------------------------------------------

It took a whole lot of time for the lady to get every spot right, but in the end she got it done. When you open your eyes, you smile like an excited kid, thanking everyone around before you look over to Taynara who has been waiting, talking to Kacy, Ricochet and Punishment Martinez. Her styling almost knocks you out of your boots.