Black Clouds

The following week after the live event has proven to be successful, regarding the views of NXT and the ticket sales for the next few shows. The ideas for your own merch have been put out with pictures shown to the public. the shirts and hats are a great touch for the crowd who assembles slowly, but surely for tonight. this episode is planned to be veeery special for you as the segment you'll be involved in will tie into your first rivalry. You see, the North American championship has a certain significance to the whole world and so it's planned that you will be the next xhallenger for it. Of course the current champion, The Velveteen Dream , has taken a good look at you and let comments slip that aren't to your liking. So what are you gonna do about it? You will show The Dream that even he isn't safe from the twisted mind of yours.

Right now, you're taping your hands for your segment, humming the melody of one of your favorite songs. the whole NXT Roster has been very kind and helpful so far, showing you around the arena as good as they can and you got to know a few referees, commentators and announcers. To say the place is dead would be a lie. No, the backstage area is in full swing and you love it. But not being a people person, you're sitting a few feet away from everyone. It's not because you don't know them very well, you're just not comfortable enough around them yet. Maybe that will change soon, but you hope everything goes well enough for the duration of your current contract. You love the business, the drama, the entertainment and all the good stuff. Of course the constant travelling and the stress everyone has to go through is another part of what the job needs of you. After taping your hands, you smile and walk over to the next mirror, not caring about who has it in use now as you drag your face in front of the small plate and inspect yourself. But the endless tirade just starts and it annoys you already. As you turn around, you see who had the mirror before you. It has been Shayna Baszler.

Shayna:" Who the heck do you think you are to interrupt my preperations? I clearly wasn't finished."

Y/N:" I am Y/N L/N and I am finished. Don't cause such a scene just because I needed the mirror for a minute. I would be gone already if you didn't begin to yell."

Shayna:" Whatever. But the next time you'll do this, I'll knock some sense into you."

Y/N:" Yeah, I don't see that happening anytime soon. Good day, Miss."

You leave in a hurry as you can hear how angry Shayna already is. If you just annoy her more, she'll probably rip off your head. The idea of joking around like this makes you chuckle while you walk to the interview section where a big TV is placed. The show went live just a minute ago, but your segment is right before the main event. It excites you massively because today will be creepier than the last week and the ones before. Luckily you can trust the stage hand with everything. When you turn your attention back to the screen, you see that tonight's first match will be a match between Jaxson Ryker and Tino Sabbatelli.

--- 30 Minutes Later ---

It's now time for you and Velveteen Dream to put your minds against each other. the Dream himself is making his way out and walks to the side of the stage where there is a red leather couch and a small glass table. He grabs a microphone and takes in the reactions from the crowd.

Dream:" The Dream wants to thank each and everyone of you for your undying support. You see, The Dream still is your North American champion and he doubts that there is enough competition around NXT anymore. the Dream has beaten the top challengers over and over and prevailed in defending his gold. But...the Dream also noticed a new threat. Do any of you know the man that is Y/N L/N?"