Watch Your Words

The evening with Kacy, Ricochet and Taynara went very well. All of you talked about how you really came to wrestling and what it means to you all, giving each other a reason for respect. The food in the restaurant tasted great and it was decently priced as well. A bit later, you and Ricochet dug out a few stories about how you first met, what the situation was around the promotion you were in and how weird it first was when you debuted your character. It made everyone laugh and appreciate the creative freedom more, but you're also happy to have made it to the WWE. When you all were done eating and payed the bill together, Kacy and Ricochet were saying goodbye for the evening, leaving you and Taynara alone. Yes, you knew they had something up their sleeve and you damned them for executing it so well.

You of course offered your hand to Tay who smiled and gladly accepted, letting you lead the way upstairs. You were careful enough to not make her stumble and you two even cracked a few jokes at each other. Unfortunately when Tay made it to her room, she had to realize her roommate had locked the door and she left her own keycard in the room. Misfortune really is a bummer, but you could only do what a real friend would do.

Y/N:" Alright, since you can't get in your own room, why don't you stay with me for the night?"

Taynara:" Is it really alright with you? I don't wanna be a bother."

Y/N:" You bother me? Never in my life. I couldn't be happier to help out a co-worker, a great friend and - since you made it official earlier - girlfriend."

This caused her to blush of course since she isn't used to be treated so nicely while you wonder about yourself being like a british gentleman. You thought only Jack Gallagher would act this way, but you shrug it off and lead Taynara to your room. It's almost the same as hers, but only with less luggage and a bit darker ince you left the curtains closed. The blond woman smiles as she notices your pens, pencils and other drawing utensils.

Taynara:" I never thought of you as the artsy type."

Y/N:" But I am. I like to draw something when I have ideas for merch or when I just need something to pass time."

Taynara:" But this doesn't look like much as of right now."

Y/N:" I actually have a whole drawer full of drawing and sketches. Most were never finished or used."

Taynara:" Awww, don't worry. I bet the creative team will get something fitting for you. So...how is the sleeping arrangement?"

Y/N:" You can have the bed, f you want. I'd take the co-"

Taynara:" No, mister. The bed is large enough for two people and I wouldn't dare let you sleep on the cold leather couch all by yourself. You're my man after all."

Y/N:" Now that you say it like that, I could get used to hearing that."

Taynara:" You sly devil. That was a cheap trick."

Y/N:" But it's worth it. Should we get ready for bed then, melady?"