Breathe In The Flames

So how exactly did the evening with the main roster people go you ask? It went all over the place from friendly conversations, to dancing, to making jokes, to even planning dream matches that hopefully happen in the near future. They all know you and Taynara are still in NXT and that you still need a few more months to improve your skills, but you two earned their respect. When it came down to dancing however, you looked a little weird with your leg being still not in best shape, but it made it all the more entertaining. Luckily you're about to return to in-ring competition this week, so you and Adam can pick up where you left off. And no, you haven't forgotten about your attacker, who will also get his fair share of you ever get your hands on them.

Right now, you just got finished at the barber shop and look at your new haircut. Looking at the picture of Brian Pillman which you had in your hand the entire time, you check the length, the style and the feel and end up with a big smile on your face. They even trimmed your beard a bit to make you look just slightly younger. All came full circle so to speak and you thank the young man who has done all the work on you. Not everyday that you see such good handiwork, but you're glad it went as smooth as it did. Taynara has watched from the side and looked a bit surprised when she saw the mass of hair that came down. She said it looked like someone had shorn a sheep. Then again, you both just laughed and in the end you payed the price and made your way back to the hotel room. You feel a lot better since your leg has healed mostly and that makes you jump in joy wince you missed NXT over the last few weeks. You have watched it on TV all the time and got a grip for where everything is heading, so coming back to the program won't be as hard as you expected. When you and Tay enter the lobby of the hotel, you're greeted with Hunter and a few of your friends like Punishment Martinez( I know his new name is Damien Priest), Ricochet and Kacy. They immediatly notice that you're close to being in perfect shape again while keeping their eyes also directed to your head. Before one of them can say anything though, you step in.

Y/N:" What's the matter, guys? I know who I look like and I know it's strange not to see me on crutches. But why the surprise?"

Ricochet:" It's not that. Hunter has something to tell you. Right?"

Hunter:" I was getting there, thank you. Anyways, what I wanted to tell you is in regards to your return tonight."

Punishment:" Yes, it's also about future plans for you two as you're set to in at the next Takeover and take your crowns as the leading man and woman in NXT."

Hunter:" Exactly. You see, I have gathered some of your friends to help us planning for later."

You sigh in relief when you hear that as you first thought something went wrong or you had made a mistake online. Ever since the injury, you haven't always been in a good mood and you let off steam on your social media accounts, sometimes worrying your co-workers and fans. But now that everything is going for the better, you're happy to plan for the future, leading everyone up to your and Tay's room which luckily is clean and tidy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter has a folder out on the table, containing several ideas as to in which direction your run in NXT will go before you some day get called up to the main roster. He knows about the dinner you and Tay had with Finn, Braun, Roman, Mandy and Carmella and finds it nice that you're already making friends in different places. Then again, this is about the next few months and so you listen closely to  what everyone has to say.