Slow Ride

What happened when you were attacked just after NXT went off air? Hunter has increased security, fans get checked when before they enter the arena, more cameras have been installed and he has given you two bodyguards for whenever you're near something that has to do with your work. Yes, you have to walk with crutches for as long as you're out of TV and that sucks, but Taynara is always there for you to help when you need it. Her undying support is warming your heart everytime and you do the same for her in the spectrum of your capabilities. 

Right now, you have to sit through the news as Tay has turned on the TV for you before she went into the bathroom to shower. You both know that you each love to join the other, but it's not possible in your state. The smashing of your knee has really made the days seem much longer and much harder to get through since you can't actively take part in anything and your friends also worry about you because of the whole situation. It's not that you're out of everything, but you can't go swimming, you can't play soccer, volleyball or anything else with them. It gets boring very easily, but hey. The good thing is you get some days off for a change. The bad thing however is that you're missing live events, interviews and other PR shoots to sell the storyline between you and Adam better than before. Not that you wanna fuel the fire too much at the moment, you just need to keep it alive for the day you return to in-ring competition. Luckily Taynara enters the room a moment later with her hair not ina ponytail for once and a smile on her face as she skips over towards you.

Taynara:" How is my wounded warrior on a fine day like this?"

Y/N:" Well, the painkillers do as much as they can, but since the doc said I shouldn't put much pressure on my leg, I can't go anywhere and use it as much as I would like. Being injured sucks."

Taynara:" Awww, don't worry. Nurse Tay is here to make you all better and due to that, you will be more than ready to come back and kick ass."

Then it's your turn to smile and you carefully get Tay to sit down on your lap. She has been doing her best to support you so far and that's the magic of your relationship. You have each others' backs and do everything to make it work, no matter what happens. You tell her several times a day how much you love her and what she means to you all while she does the same and she even made breakfest this morning, surprising you. When you saw her in the kitchen with just a tank top , a pair of shorts and an apron on, you could've sworn you were in heaven. the food she made was simple yet effective since it got you to wake up faster. 

Y/N:" So how was your shower? I bet you had fun."

Taynara:" It was great. I mean yes, I missed you during it, but the water was warm enough to envelope me in a nice blanket."

Y/N:" That's great to hear. Hey, what do you say we make tonight movie night? Just the two of us, some drinks and snacks and a nice movie before bed."

Taynara:" I know exactly what to watch. I'm in for movie night."

A short chuckle later and you two find yourselves in a passionate kiss. Doing something clisheé as the movie night may be considered old-fashioned, but that's who you are. You're not like the newer generation these days, going out clubbing and getting drunk. This seems weird to younger people who have some days commented on you both being out of style, but when they saw you turn around and rise from your normal self to a goliath, they ran like the cowards they are. Alcohol has never been in your interest and other highs by using illegal stuff is beyond you. You're both highly trained athletes, so you have to keep your bodies in check and WWE's wellness policy is very strict as well. They can either suspend you or they fire you right on the spot, if they find out that you violated their policy. The past has shown that many people have done so and they faced terrible fates. But now you wanna stray away from these thoughts and so when Taynara gets off of your lap, you slowly and carefully get up, taking your crutches to walk over to a small mirror and check your hair.