NXT Takeover XXV

------------------------------------------

Hey there everyone,

I know the event is already over, but I wanted it to be digested by any of you. In the last chapter I asked you for suggestions for Y/N's gear and entrance for Takeover XXV.

@ghost360117 has brought 'Us' onto my view and I have to say: that's a great idea. The movie really got me going for today. But...I will also add a few aspects from another movie called 'The Lords Of Salem', a Rob Zombie movie.

I hope you enjoy the event and the chapter. This is only the beginning of weird and wonderful things I have in story.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tonight is the night. Tonight is your first Takeover. A lot of things have been going through your mind, considering what you're gonna wear to disturb the crowd. You asked fans and friends for ideas, but settled on something that mixes two very different movies. Of course they're horror related, just like most of your stuff. Yes, the build-up to the event has been a roller coaster of ups and downs, knowing how much the world expects from everyone who's performing tonight. Critics will review every little nook and cranny they can find, either giving positive or negative remarks. Your Twitter has been blowing up with questions and fans trying to cosplay as you. It's funny and quite impressive when you see how much time and effort they all take to dress up like you, but there's always one fact they're missing: they're not you. Recalling your promos is a nice feeling and it makes you smile, but they don't know what really goes into the process. Writing all of this stuff is hard since you have to keep it family friendly and yet interesting. you're no new Undertaker, no second Bray Wyatt or anyone. You're Y/N L/N and that makes you special after all. That's why your firends like you, that's why Taynara loves you.

Right now you're backstage at the table of WWE's makeup artists. You tell them exactly what you want since it's supposed to be one of a kind. Next Takeover will be something else entirely as you plan. The ladies respect your decisions for tonight, having done such things for years. They know what to use and where to start as you lean your head back and let them work their magic. But the silence doesn't hold long as Jaxson, Steve and Wesley come by to have a good look at you. Jaxson is the one closest to you, examining the face paint you're gonna have on.

Jaxson:" Making yourself into a painting, huh big guy?"

Y/N:" Takeover XXV is a very special night for NXT and I need something new for tonight. So I thought I'd borrow some ideas from two of my  favorite movies."

Jaxson:" And that involves putting paint on your face. I see."

Y/N:" Hey, I'm known for doing something like this. I have very weird ideas, compared to anyone else. And the match itself won't be boring either. Velveteen will get what he deserves."

Wesley:" I hope he does. The stuff he has said about in interviews and on his social media makes you look like the bad guy...Oh wait."