I'll Be There For You (Lemon)

The moment Taynara sits down on your pelvis,  you know it's not gonna be a silent night at all. She's smiling and slightly bites her lip as her hips grind against yours,  making small moans erupt from your throat. The smallest things Tay does to seduce you catapult you into a totally different mindset. You both remember how your first time with each other felt and you,  being the man in this relationship, have sworn to make each time more exciting and desireable. Even tonight will be a different kind of special since you have something prepared for the both of you. But all these thoughts vanish when you feel a slight breeze hitting your private parts. Taynara winks at you before she moves herself back and leans down towards your half erect member. Keeping yourself clean, you luckily shaved down there, so the brazilian has nothing stopping her from pleasuring you. Her lips meet the base of your dick and soon after, her soft and wet tongue moves up and down the entire length. You love her teasing side and let out another moan as Tay smiles, planting kisses on your balls.

Taynara:" You have worked so hard to get back to the ring. And after your little fight tonight, you definitly deserve to be treated like a king.~"

Y/N:" I know, honey. But...tonight I've got something different for you."

Taynara:" A surprise? Oooh, show me. Show me."

You chuckle and shift a bit,  grabbing a box from underneath the bed. The small wooden enclosure just has a very simple lock, making opening it really easy. Upon lifting the top off, a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold are revealed, Taynara looking at them in excitement. Pleasing her won't always be easy, but as long as you keep things fresh, you'll enjoy nights like this everytime. Tay is immediatly faster than you and grabs your hands, cuffing you as you look on in a bit of shock and interest. Then she puts the box to the side, her hands slowly sliding down your body. Being the one who's trapped for the moment is sending shivers down your spine as something engulfs your fully erect dick and when you look around, you see it sandwiched between Taynara's butt cheeks. That's another aspect which makes her more appealing, her ass is made in heaven so to speak, so whenever you see her in tight jeans or similar things, it hypnotizes you. Even the feeling right now sends you into pure bliss as her ass rubs along your member. Never have you felt something that would come close to this and the longer it goes, the harder you get and the bigger your dick grows. Your moans grow into slight grunts as you feel your release coming and Taynara notices it too as she gets up, turns around and puts her boobs around your member, trying to finish you off for the first of probably many times. It always feels amazing and as she moves up and down repeatedly, you warn her with another grunt and cum on her face and chest. It makes Tay chuckle a bit as she cleans herself off and licks the rest of your release from her hands.

Taynara:" Well, I got the peaches and you got the cream."

Y/N:" Reciting Def Leppard on me? I like the way you think."

Taynara:" Oh and I love how you taste, darling~."

Right after, Tay uncuffs you, but that doesn't mean you're completely free yet. You can only take a deep breath before your face is covered by Tay's wet pussy.  She's just as clean as you and give her clit a gentle kiss.  You're not rushing things as your tongue runs along her folds,  making the young girl shiver in anticipation as one of her hands buries itself in your hair. The taste of her hasn't changed as you enjoy it with every lick you give. You soon feel her grinding against your face, tempting you to go harder and faster. If someone would see you act this enthusiastic in other things, they would describe you as a possessed man. Nothing else gets you going like this as your tongue imbeds itself in between her folds, making Taynara gasps in surprise. The way it moves, the feeling of pleasure washing over her and more makes her wetter by the minute as her grinding grows faster and faster. She even massages her breasts while you take care of her most sensitive spots, feeling her quiver. It doesn't take long for her walls to tighten and a moment later, her climax soaks your face as some flows into your mouth. You give the lovely blond a moment to capture her breath and after that, she gets off your face and sits back on your pelvis, her pussy rubbing all along your member as she does so.