The Devil's Rejects

After a good night of sleep, you awake with a short yawn and take a look at your phone to check the time. It satisfies you to know that it's not too early to wake you, but also not too late to miss anything. Of course you could do without remembering yesterday, but the situations are still too fresh as you look at your hands. Small blood stains are still visible and it still stings when you strain them too hard, your flesh was hurt after all. You sigh when you get up and stretch, loving the sound of your tired bones cracking from the slight pressure. You are trying to get yourself into a good mood as best as possible, seeing your grizzled face in the mirror. You like your beard and the hair is a nice touch to your look. A few scratches that faded already are also on your face, but they don't disturb you. No, today you just have some time to do other things. Of course the live shows are still up, but you need to express yourself in a different way. Knowing a few horror flicks and loving artists like Rob Zombie, you already picture an outline of what your newest shirt design will be.

Y/N:" I can get that through to management and then we may start selling these shirts online in the WWE shop. Hopefully it's not too much for them."

Then you finish getting ready and snatch a pencil and a block of blank paper sheets, taking seat at the rooms' desk. It comes naturally for you to draw out any idea you get throughout the day, so this is nothing too difficult anymore. The inspiration can come from everywhere and that's what fuels you to keep being a hobby artist the way you are. As a kid, you were always mesmerized by art, looking at various eras to see how paintings evolved over time. The finesse and the process itself were a big thing for you. Your parents were close to enrolling you in an art school, but you had other interests. The biggest one being wrstling which threw the two of them off entirely as they never expected their baby boy to be involved in such violent actions. You love your parents, but sometimes they are a bit annoying. Asking questions about why you didn't choose something else, how it's working out for you and how it is with your relationship. The two never really liked the idea of you and Laura getting married, but you were head over heels at the time, not knowing what you really would get into. Anyways, these things shaped you to the man you are and it never really bothers anybody. Ricochet, Kassius and your other friends supported whatever you were gonna do and that keeps you on your feet as well. They see the potential in you, so these people push you to greater hights, knowing you would be on top of the game in quick succession.

---- A Few Hours Later ----

A few hours later, you have a general sketch of what you want on your new shirts. Management will take a good look at it and then decide of course, but you hope they're not too harsh about the design. After all, it's just an idea and you can always change it if they don't like something. Knowing the WWE, you have to be PG for the most of your time. If something slips out that wasn't meant to be heard or seen, they are quick to catch up on it and then see how severe it was. You're just packing up as a knock on your door echoes through the room, surprising you. Curious as to who could be on the other side, you walk over and open the door, revealing the leader of the Undisputed Era, Adam Cole.

Adam:" Y/N L/N, how long has it been?"

Y/N:" Way too long, Adam. Come on in, buddy."

The man smiles and follows your suggestion, sitting down on the sofa that was provided by the hotel. It's true, it has been some time since you've seen Adam in person, but the long distance never mattered anyways, since things like FaceTime and such are available. Your expression is already pretty good right now, present with a small smile of your own when you sit across from Adam.