Sharp Dressed Man

Last week has passed without anymore trouble, but you and Taynara have put everyone on notice about what just happened to you. The flowers, the package and the card that was sent to your hotel room had you up for several nights and in public, you became more anxious than before. It's just the feeling that someone could hit from anywhere anytime and that could be it for you. This person is playing mindgames with you and they work very well, but you're not one to go down like this. You have taken worse in your life and eventhough this war has just begun, you're pretty sure you're gonna win it. 

Today is luckily a more peaceful day as some main roster superstars have invited a few people from NXT, including you and Taynara, to go out for dinner with them. Of course you two accepted and said you will be on your best behavior. This also means you have to dress nicely for the evening and seeing as you still need the crutches to walk, it will be a bit weird to be there while injured. Not that you can do anything about it yet, but the fact that you're gonna limp a bit makes you look slightly out of frame. Luckily the others took it with humor as they heard that you're still gonna be there and the ones who invited you are Finn Balór, Braun Strowman, Roman Reigns, Mandy Rose and Carmella. It's not as easy to get to know others as many think and the main roster is a different territory alltogether. Yes, your success in NXT has impressed many and they have congratulated you and Tay after your most recent wins. Right now you're looking through the clothes you have available at the moment, excluding the suit you already wore when going out with ricochet and Kacy who both have been very supportive whenever you wanted or even needed to go somewhere.

Y/N:" Sweetheart, what do you think I should wear for dinner tonight? I'm not sure about it yet."

Taynara:" You brought three suits with you, right? One you already had on, the others I didn't see on you yet. You also have some nice shirts and pants with you with matching shoes to everything...When I think about it, you could almost rival me from the amount of clothes you have."

Y/N:" I know and I find it weird sometimes. Then again, we're on the road for most of the year, so we need fresh clothes or at least somewhere to wash them. Back on track though, what to wear?"

Taynara then walks over and looks through your bag, trying to find things that could match each other and fit the mood of the oncoming evening. It's not a business meeting thankfully, so you're probably more relaxed when you arrive at the adress Finn has sent you. Ricochet has told you that he gave him your number and you were okay with it. Hopefully you will both move up to the main shows soon as well. Their ratings and crowd attendence have dropped and you can think of a lot of reasons as to why that may have happened. Coming back to the current moment, you see your beautiful girlfriend holding an outfit she thinks would be good for the dinner.