Hero Of The Day

After you walk out from the restroom again, you decide to walk back to your seat and continue your day as normal as possible. The short incident with these two girls has vanished mostly from your head and so you can finally take care of the waiting fans who remain loyal at their line. More signing of posters, belts, shirts and other merchandise articles makes the time flow at a nice pace and the people are fun to be with for the duration of the session. It's not often that everything goes as smooth as it does right now and you can already sense that there will be something going on sooner or later. These thoughts never really plague you, but it interrupts your concentration cycle. Your E/C eyes gaze around the hall and land on something you can't stand at all. It seems like one of the male fans is slightly intoxicated and gets a little grabby with one of your female co-workers. You of course don't like to see that and get up to clear the situation.

Y/N:" Sir, what's the problem here?"

Fan:" Who the fuck are you supposed to be? Shouldn't you be cleaning the bathroom?"

Y/N:" I would advise you to take on a  different tone around here. You're clearly intoxicated and harrassing one of my co-workers."

Fan:" So? This is a public gathering, I'm allowed to be here."

Y/N:" you are, but you should stop harrassing the people here. We in the WWE have a strict codex when it comes to fans getting too close to us. So please...Take your hands off my co-worker."

But he does the exact opposite and pulls the woman, who is revealed to be Toni Storm. The WWE UK Womans championess. She's clearly overwhelmed by the situation, but the man who tried talking you down just a moment ago just smirks and grabs Toni's hair very aggressively making tears shoots into the girl's eyes. You knew something like this would happen, so you warn him one last time or you're turning the situation around. But the man just laughs and is about to do something more suggestive to Toni, until he notices that all the NXT superstars who are with you at the event have assembled around you.

Y/N:" I won't ask again. Let my co-worker go and you may get off with a warning. Resist and I will personally deliver you to the owner of the company who will then expell you from every single WWE event, including signings, photoshoots, movie premieres and such."

Then the voice of Adam Cole rings through as he steps forward and stands next to you.

Adam:" you have no chance, buddy. You're one man against a whole team of professional wrestlers and security guards."

In a moment of debating, you quickly step forward, seperate Toni and the fan and get her to a safer zone. It disgusts you to see what fans think they can do to their favorite wrestlers, no matter which company. The fan is then excorted by security and everyone checks on you and Toni, who has a tissue inher hand. Of course, the whole situation won't go unnoticed, but you had to do something to discard the situation. Everyone thanks you for stepping in and either gives you a short hug or a fist bump and make sure Toni is alright.

Y/N:" People like that guy are one of the few reasons I don't like to be too close or too vulnerable. Are you alright, Toni?"

Toni:" Y-yes, so far I am. The pain is subsiding slowly, but surely. Thanks again for stepping in and stopping this guy from going any further."