01| W A Y B A C K

[hi, welcome back my readers!Please read my first book if you haven't, you wont get anything if you skip the first book, and believe me when I say, it's a lot faster to read the first book than this and then trying to figure out whatever everything means without reading first book xx]

FROM AFAR IT looked liked the girl was burning into ashes.Muggles, would say the of aged girl burnt to death, and it'd be a mystery.However, witches, Wizards, Voldemort, Thanos and the Avengers know the truth.

The girl didn't disappear because of a stupid fire.The girl wasn't ordinary.You would've picked that up if you had met her, even for the slightest second.The girl's name was Wanda Maximoff.Yes, the girl who has extraordinary powers, which was said in the Daily Prophet.

As soon as everything and everyone disappeared, the Avengers didn't do the thing everyone thought they would: find them.No, they was trying to figure out why.

Ever since the infinity stones vanished from the Gauntlet, which was used last by Thanos himself, every dark wizard alive had tried to find them, but didn't succeed.
Surprisingly, Voldemort cut of all ties with Thanos because he 'disappointed him' though they were both helping each other, and Voldemort always thought he was the bigger person, though he wasn't.

Thanos was no where to be seen, or heard, the Avengers tried to find every other superhero that disappeared, Voldemort was recruiting more followers, finding a way to get the infinity stones, half of Hogwarts was oblivious, Albus Dumbledore feared for the young girl for what lies ahead.

This is the fight of their lives.
After all, this is the Endgame.

—–——
Hiii, sorry for the short chapter, my sister just said something and I broke down and this is what she said:
Love you 3000!
Anyone who watched Endgame, you'll get it, also, did anyone cry for hours because of my first chapter
Tony Stark s speech thing said love u 3000?

Anyway, bye!Updates will be normal, every Monday's, Wednesday's, Friday's and maybe weekends.
Love you 3000

Karni xx (I was gonna do 3000 X's but no, just no).
P.s this was a draft when I started making the first chapter bc I forgot to the cast....