24| B A T T L E

WANDA AND LILY appeared somewhere in Scotland, it sounded like buildings, cathedrals, homes were being destroyed.Above the sky was a snake coming out of a skull.

The Dark Mark.

"This is my grandmothers house—you're gonna—"
"You actually have a grandmother?"questioned Lily.

"Yes—it's the safest place.I was telling the truth that she had powerful spells up—"
"What if they're not strong enough?I mean, getting older...something could get wrong."

"Lily.A week ago her house was attempted to be blown up.But Death a Eaters couldn't.Why?Because of her enchantments.Now, get in—"

"What about you—"asked Lily, a step on the patio.Wanda ignored her, opening the door, only to be pushed back by a spell.She gave Lily a,'I told you so' look.

An old woman, ginger hair, blue eyes, walked out,"Wanda!What a surprise.I sensed you coming."

"My friend Lily will be staying here until I come back.Make sure she doesn't leave, grandmother."
The woman nodded.

————

WANDA SIGHED, AS Lily stared at the window of the Victorian House.Turning round, Wanda thought.

'Tony.Where are you?'

'Guess.'

She disappeared back to Hogwarts, and a man stood, unpatiently tapping his foot,"We need the girl hersel—there she is!"
"Why?"
"Why what?"questioned Tony as Wanda put protection spells around.

"Trick us?You knew we could've just asked Bane for Time Turners?"

"Ah, well.We wanted to see if you two were worthy."
"We're not Thor for gods sake!"

"Wanda Maximoff, and the famous avenger, Tony Stark."

Said a cold voice.

--------
Ew.what was this chapter?

Sorry for the short chapter
School ended yesterday.A better chapter will be out.Maybe this week, maybe not.But hopefully, one will.

If I don't make a chapter by Sunday, then one won't be out next week.But even if I do publish one this week, next weeks chapter won't come.

Because I'm on Holiday to....France!I can't update while going there because this time I'm not going on the Eurostar, I'm going on a plane.

Love u all 3000, karni