13| M I N I S T R Y

"HEY, I AM—"

"Pepper Stark?Nice to finally meet you!Wanda has told me so much about you,"gushed Lily, as a warm smile placed on her face, Pepper chuckled.
"Glad you came through with this plan.We don't know what we'd have done if Wanda wasn't here to suggest you and her to go in the mission."

Lily chuckled,"Well, I have made a great friend."
"And Wanda hasn't told you about me?Can't believe you,"said Tony dramatically, rolling his eyes, and Steve nodded, then Pepper clapped her hands that suddenly became intwined with her husband's.

Lily nodded, and Pepper looked up at Wanda,"Lovely to see you again, Wanda!Please could you use your magic to make a table appear?"
Wanda nodded, "It needs two people for it.Lily could you help?"the red head nodded,"So there's a spell, all you have to say is: 'encanto, appearo table'. And flick your wrists."

Lily nodded and they said in sync,"Encanto, appearo table."
Wanda sighed, expecting nothing to happen, but then a table appeared, and Tony clapped his hands, as the rest of the Avengers nodded, smiling.

Everyone stood around the table, hands on them, and Pepper said,"The plan's simple.Lily, Wanda, here is some polyjuice potion I made and bought the supplies to make it.You will not be acting as someone, so I added a ingredient which makes a new personality.All you have to do, is drink the potion, and think of an appearance you want to look like.It can't be anyone you know, or they'll suspect something."

The two nodded."We talked to Dumbledore, and he said you can spend time off school for as long as you want, since this is helping the war against Voldemort, and to retrieve the Infinity Stones.We have to start immediately so drink up."

Pepper handed the two Gryffindors a potion, it was green with some fizz at the top.Wanda drank first, and scrunched her nose up thinking of a description, then Lily did.

In the end, they looked stunning, like normal witches, minding their own business.Like best best friends.Not that they weren't before.

Lily had shiny, black curly hair, with a tanned skin and dark, mysterious eyes lighting up the place, it was completely opposite to the normal Lily, which made her smile.She was gorgeous, any men would fall to her feet, but she did look like a Ministry Official too, she was wearing a jean material skit which wasn't formal, but wore a formal, white t shirt with a blazer.

Obviously Wanda had the same clothing idea in mind but different,

Wanda was also looked different to her normal self.She had dirty-blonde hair, which was short, and her skin was light but tanned a bit, her eyes were a grey stormy color, but was also an ocean blue color.She was also gorgeous, they looked completely the opposite but still looked like perfect friends.

Wanda wore a black sleeved blouse that had a collar at the top, and had see-through sleeves starting from her shoulder down to her wrist, then she wore some blue, ripped jeans with high heeled boots.