05| U N I V E R S E

5 YEARS LATER

WANDA STARED DUMBFOUNDED, the two women and one men and grown a lot throughout the past years, hair growing longer, stronger abilities and skills, longer beards, maybe even winning against Dumbledore!(Though Thor could do better).

"What is he doing here?"He voice rang, Natasha stared at the CCTV cameras, as Steve Rogers shrugged, as Wamda continued,"What haven't seen him for years, and how long does it bloody take for someone to come back?"

Natasha laughed,"Careful, Wanda, we all know Cap doesn't like, foul language,"she paused, starting to mimic him,"I do not accept foul language in here!Even if it is Tony's 'house' "

Wanda bursted out laughing,"Seriously?That's making me think him and Tony are brothers, he's always going on about how we need Thor—"

"Speaking about siblings,"interrupted Natasha,"What about you, Gamora and Nebula?"

Natasha knew she was fine speaking about it to Wanda, but she has completely forbidden it to anyone else, aside from Rocket, Peter Quill, Drax and Mantis, who were friends with Gamora, before she died because Thanos had to retrieve the soul stone, which meant someone had to sacrifice theirselves, and obviously Gamora didn't do it willingly since she turned to the good side, but Thanos threw her off the cliff.

Wanda shrugged,"I don't know, I'm using all my power to find Nebula, but it's no use, it's like she's disappeared off the face of Earth."she paused.

"That's it!What if she's in—?"
"Hi, my name is—well, Ant-man, we met in an airport a few years ago."said a voice, the three heads snapped towards the CCTV cameras, and Natasha's eyes narrowed,"That isn't..."

Captain looked at them agape,"It's like...we're back in-"
"No one cares, he looks like the Ant guy we saw years ago, so..."

——
Sorry for the short chapter!Next one will be longer, I'm just sick, since it's very cold in the middle of Spring?Anyway, hope you like it!And just so you know, you don't have to watch Endgame to read this, though some things will be different, if you have watched Endgame...that's obviously fine, but the people that you know die, they might not, but atleast one will.

Love u 3000, Karni