04| T H A N O S

THANOS.HE WAS the first thing Wanda saw—well, maybe the second thing she saw as she walked into the small, decrepit hut.Wanda asked, confused but curious,"How'd you find him?"

Steve shrugged,"The normal way.We're just here to ask him where the infinity stones are."
Silence swept around in the room, and Thor cleared his mouth,"Well?Lets get a move on, I have better things to do then hang around with you lot."

"Where's the infinity stones?"questioned Wanda, and Thanos raised his head, looking like he was wincing, then he said, calmly,"Gone."

"What do you mean?"pressed Natasha.
"They're gone."
"Look, if he isn't gonna give us the answer, let's say well chop his head of!"said an enthusiastic Thor, and Wanda said, directly to him,"No."

Thanos chuckled softly,"I did raise you to be...kind, kinder than me, your own father."
"What?"asked Wanda sharply.

"He's trying to distract you.Focus, Wanda."said Tony, and Wanda bit her lip, wondering if Thanos was telling the truth, though when does he?"Tell.Us."

Said an impatient Wanda, and Thanos grunted,"I destroyed the infinity stones with the infinity stones."
Thor made a frustrating noise.
As if Thanos knew what was coming, he muttered,"I was telling the truth."
Wanda looked away from Thanos, and it was a mistake.
"W-What did you do?"asked Rocket, and Wanda whipped her head,"Where'd you come from?"He ignored her, and Thor said,"I went for the head."

With that, Thor walked out, with Nebula putting her head down, Wanda narrowed her eyes.
As everyone walked out silently, all you could hear was a pin drop, or the shuffling of their feet.
Before everyone left the hut, Wanda stayed back, as Nebula was last.
"Hey."said Wanda, grabbing Nebula's arm, and she glanced up, her eyes not fully meeting Wanda's.

"What?"
"You know."
"Know what?"asked Nebula dumbfounded, and in her voice, it caused Wanda to realize Nebula did know.
"You know I'm your-your—"

"You can't admit the great and evil Nebula is your sister?Think about how it will be for Gamora."
——
Sorry it's a shirt chapter, tb I did post an extra one of Tuesday...
Hope u liked it!
Love u 3000!karni
3.5.1

P.S YESTERDAY WAS RHE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS AND WHEN SNAPE, FRED, REMUS AND TONKS, ECT DIED
:(