28| L I V E S

"FIVE YEARS AGO we lost.All of us.Lost friends.Lost families.We lost a part of ourselves.Today we have the chance to take it all back."

They walked to the time machine, all in red and white suites, with an A symbol representing the Avengers.
"WE ARE IN teams, you know your missions.One round trip each.No mistakes, No do overs."
Said Captain America, seriously.
"Some of us are going somewhere we know.Doesn't mean you should know what to expect.Be careful.Look out for each other."

They all held out their hands in, which were in fists.

"This is the fight of our lives,"Tony looked up, smiling slightly, nodding,"And we're gonna win.Whatever it takes."he finished.

"He's pretty good at that,"nodded Rocket, the raccoon.
"Right?"chuckled Ant Man.

"Now, let's get it going green!"said Tony, glancing at Bruce.
Clint's hand was held in a fist, then he opened it, revealing a small plane, and Rocket said glaring,"Bring it back in once piece, won't you?"
"Yeah yeah yeah,"nodded, Clint, carelessly.The raccoon muttered something under his breath.

Wanda grinned,"See you all in a minute."

And they disappeared.

--------------
All of u that have watched endgame, then read below.if u want u can.but it will be a spoiler

Pls note this is a spoiler that u are about to read, not a spoiler to endgame, but to this book.Fir all of u that had watched endgame, and have seen the deaths, obviously I'm gonna change a few things, that's why it's a fanfic, but the deaths I will not change,

Except from one.one of the heroes that die, they won't end up dying.but someone else will die.if I say that someone who died in the actual endgame doesn't die, then that means someone else will take their place and die.now get ready.

THIS IS A SPOILER FOR THIS FANFIC AND WHO DIES.READ AT UR OWN RISKS, IF U DONT WANT A SPOILER PLS DO NOT READ.
FOR USE THAT HAVe watched endgame, then you know who dies.natasha was supposed to say,"see u all in a minute."in the scene above, but I changed it.she was supposed to D i e .but instead I made Wanda say it.comment if you've noticed it.dont comment what happens, just say I've noticed or something.

Next chapter may be our tomorrow or today,depends if I cry too much writing the deaths.