05| M A C H I N E

WANDA YAWNED.THE daylight shine blinded her, and she covered her face with her arms groaning because of the light.
"Wake up, even though it's a weekend you can't sleep in!"

Exclaimed Lily's voice, and Wanda rolled her eyes, as the read head continued,"Plus, you have a letter, you might as well owl whoever it is back,"with that, Wanda stood up in a flash.

The girl saw a white snowy owl, and reached for the letter, seeing the symbolic A, and wondered how Steve or Natasha figured out how to use an owl.

Wanda Maximoff,
Italics-Natasha
Bold-Steve

How's Hogwarts?Steve warned me not to 'owl' you, because we have news actually I just said not to send you an owl and disrupt you.Ignore him, anyway, I, you mean we, have news, and I, still, we ,need your help, we figured finally!that Tony and everyone else was in space, we only found Tony. He's safe.Don't come to us, the safest place you'll be right now is Hogwarts.Sorry for the short letter, they might be intercepted.

Natasha and Steve.

And what they asked her to do, she did the opposite.

———
I know this isn't an excuse but I'm so sorry, for the short chapter and everything, and not updating all last week.So I will make up for it by publishing chapters, long chapters.Im going to London on Friday and coming back in Sunday than I have a break from school.

Would you rather me update all the time in the half term, or have a break in the half term and spamming updates?I don't have drafts so I'll have to make them from scratch, takes about 15 mins-30 mins to do a large chapter.

No offense, (please please please don't be offended) but when I ask questions on certain things no one comments and around five to six people see my drafts in an hour approx.So I might go and choose spamming chapters, so I may delete this paragraph and go with the slamming.

Love u 3000, Karni
20.5.19