30| A S S E M B L E

"WHERE ARE THE stones?"

Asked Captain America, walking out of a wreckage, looking out to everyone broken, pieces of wood on the floor, dust flying round, and Thanos.

"Somewhere under all this crap,"stated Tony, seriously, on Steve's left was Tony, and on his right was Thor.

Thor raised his hand, Mijolnir appearing in his hands, and thunderbolts appearing.
"You could not live with your own failure."

Stated Thanos,"I thought by eliminating half of life..."

In Tony's mind, pictures of Spider-Man disappearing appeared, and Doctor Strange, little Gamora looking up, smiling, and being thrown off a cliff.

Then he zoned our, and heard Thanos say,"Now, I know what I just do...shred this universe to its last core.Then, with all the stones you have collected for me...create a new one, teaming with lives.Now, what a great universe."

Thanos reached for a helmet, and gracefully out it on, fully aware his back was turned to the three Avengers, thunderbolt came from Thanos's right, which made him think Thor was ready to fight.

"Oh Nebula."sighed Thanos,"But, she won't be alive to tell you...my plans."

Thor ran forward, his hammer (Mijolnir) flying forward, only to be brought back to Thor.
Tony flew forwards, his hands in front of him, the power hitting Thanos's face, making him stumble back, but that couldn't bring him down, so Thanos pushed his fist in front, making Tony fall down to the floor, unconscious.

'Boss, wake up!' Said the robotic voice in Tony's suit.

Captain America (Steve Rogers) ran, his first colliding with Thanos's face, then before the giant could make a move, Steve slipped between Thanos's legs, onto the other side, and his fists, once again, collided with the back of Thanos's face, and his legs kicked the giant's back, making Thanos stumble forward.

Then, as if his fists were his only weapon, Thanos punched Steve, as hard as a dozen of planes could, and Steve flew into a rock, making it smash,

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"yelled Thor, holding his hammer with his two hands, it was held above his head, he ran forward, and just before he slammed it, thunderbolts came out from every corner, and he smashed Thanos.

Thanos fell down to the floor, but thunderbolts couldn't take him down either, his large hand enveloped Thor's, and swung him round, smashing him to a rock, muttering,"Ow."

Thor's hammer lifted, and Thor looked behind Thanos, so did he himself, and it revealed Steve, holding Mjolnir, and he hit Thanos, making Thanos walk back.
"I knew the bastard had it in him!"laughed Thor, blood dripping from his mouth.

"In all my years of conquests, and slaughters...this one I seem to enjoy...don't take it personal."
Captain America stood alone his heart beating furiously, Thanos's army appeared, monsters on all fours, machines that looked like snakes slithering in the air, everything.

"On your left, Cap."
Steve looked behind, and a large fire like a circle appeared, out walked Black Panther, with two others on either side.

Other circular large fires appeared, with every Avenger or hero who disappeared , appeared.
A thick accent said,

"Cap."

Steve turned back round, and he saw a teenage girl, emerald eyes.
"Wanda?"
"Yes."

"How—how did you survive?"blinked Tony, standing next to Steve.

"I visited Death.I had a chance to survive, I thought Nat would come back but...it was a life for a life.Now, we'll talk about this after, we win."

"Avengers."muttered Steve, then he said loudly,"Assemble!"

That's when the party started.
Peter Parker flew, literally, down to Wanda and Tony, his eyes frantically moving between the two,"Then, when I was there, I must've gotten all dusty, because when I was there, you were gone, and—"

"Wh-what are you—"

He hugged Peter.Wanda's eyes widened, wondering how the man was capable of hugging when all his life his face looked serious.
"Where's Nebula?"asked Thanos loudly.
"No sign of her—"

"How long till you it ready?"asked Wanda, to Ant Man, with a lady next to him.
"Um, about, ten minutes?"he said, looking into the van, that he was going to—

A large tornado of water appeared, and Doctor Strange glanced their way, holding a finger up-not the rude finger, but his index finger.

Captain America stood next to Thor, as Thor glanced his way,"Wait, no no, give me that, you have the smaller one."

Captain gave him a hammer, as Thor gave him a mini version.
"Give me that!"yelled Black Panther, quickly retrieving the stones that were in the gauntlet, he ran, as a few people on Thanos's side ran at him.

Black Panther caught Wanda's eye, and three the gauntlet at her, who threw it at Captain Marvel who came out of nowhere.
Wanda ran towards Thanos, her palms out, and red streaks flying out, hitting Thanos, he held a large blade out, to protect himself, but it was too weak, she tried harder, and she made the blade fly out of his hands, he struggled in her grip, and he was lifted to the air, a transparent red surrounded him and he yelled,

"Release them!"
"But—"
"Do it!"he roared, and bullets were fired.
Everyone dodged them, a few were injured though, quickly Wanda released Thanos and a large red ball of magic was fired at him.

"You have taken everything from me!"

Said Wanda harshly, then a barrier of transparent red appeared, and the bullets fired back to Thanos.
He had minutes.
He fell backwards, and suddenly, the gauntlet was in his reach , because of all the bullets that made the gauntlet fall down, and stumble across Thanos.

Iron Man aka Tony Stark, punched Thanos, whose head went back, then he put the gauntlet on, and suddenly Captain Marvel took it off him, and he reached back, pushing her away, making her fly away, unstable.

He proudly put on the gauntlet, and said,"I am inevitable."

His fingers clicked.
Nothing happened.

Tony said, as Thanos's eyes widened.
"I am...Iron Man."

He clicked his fingers.
Thanos sat down, his last glance was at Wanda, and he disappeared, into dust.

Wanda quickly ran to Tony, who leaned against a pile of wood.
Peter rushed to Tony's side, exclaiming,"We won, Mr Stark, we did it!"
Tony's eyes flickered.
"Mr Stark?"

Peter stumbled backwards.
Pepper Potts smiling faintly down at Tony, on her needs, holding his chest,"It's fine, everything will be fine, now rest."

Wanda put both her arms on Peter's shoulder as he tried not to sob.

———
NOT THE END
;( I cried while writing this chapter.Next chapter will be the last chapter unfortunately.see, I didn't give Wanda the death that no one wants.
Next chapter will be epic, but sad.
Love u 3000, karni

PLS READ
PLS RE READ PART 11 WHICH IS 11| M A G I C = PRICE TO BE PAID. PLEASE RE READ FROM THEN TILL THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW, THERE MIGHT NOT BE A DIFFERENCE BUT THERE IS, IF U DONT READ IT YOU WONT GET THE NEXT CHAPTER LIKE U WONT GET I THE LOVE U 3000, IF U WATCHED ENDGAME WITH TONY SAYING IT IN THE HOLOGRAM BUT DIDNT HEAR MORGAN SAY IT.