27| S T A R T

THIS WAS JUST the start.

Wanda breathed, staring at the construction, looking over at Bruce Banner,"Are you sure this will work?What if it backfires?Like, eliminate us?"
"Are you insulting my skills?"

"...No."

A few hours passed, and Ant Man had returned, he had been the victim, seeing if the Time Machine worked, since Wanda had never used a Time Turner, and had no idea how it worked.

Wanda sat on a chair, zoned out, and suddenly saw a baby.In an Ant Man suit.

She burst out laughing, then once she regained her strength, everyone gave her a look, and she muttered,"Sorry."
Once Ant Man returned to his normal shape, Wanda held back a laugh, and he asked, unsurely.

"Is this me me, or baby me?"

"I preferred baby you."laughed Wanda, as Ant Man sighed.

-----------
EVERYTHING HAD WORKED.

The time machine worked.Clint saw his past.And everyone was ready.

------------------
I just read my last chapter I published and realized I didn't remind you all I wouldn't be updating last week or this week.But France was amazing, next chapter will be them going to retrieve the stones.When each of them get the stones, it would be a new chapter, like retrieving the soul stone once chapter, time stone new chapter etc.

WARNING PLEASE READ!!!!!
YOU NEED TO WATCH AVENGERS ENDGAME TO UNDERSTAND.
WELL, NOT TO UNDERSTAND, BUT IF YOU WANT SPOILERS IN A FANFIC BY A FAN, RATHER THAN A MOVIE MADE BY MARVEL THEMSELVES, YOUR MAD.
Thanks.If you didn't read this ur not reading this but, don't tell me I didn't warn u :)

Underneath is just what I wanted to rant about, ABOUt France.

France was amazing.Last week, on Wednesday 31st July, I woke up at 6am, and me and my family had to leave at 7:30 to be their at 8:30 to get the security checks, and see if our suitcases were big enough, then we left at 10.we arrived just before 11:30, my aunt and cousins picked us up.Thursday I went to Disneyland
and went on the Pirates of the Caribbean or whatever it's called, and loads of others.my favorite was hotel terror of something.i forgot.
Friday and Saturday went shopping.Sunday went on rides then at night the Eiffel Tower, we went up the elevator thankfully, then walked back down, sadly.monday we had a chilled day because we walked all Sunday.
Tuesday we left, Paris and got on the plane at 1:30 and it took an hour on the plane from Paris to England bc that's where I live, not specifying cuz of privacy :)))) , then it took another hour in the car bc the airport was an hour away from my home.yesterday I wanted a chilled day and today back on track.

Note.
This book will end before September.
I'll probably be more emotional then but.
For now let's keep the tears in.