Prologue

Lisa's POV

I look at the mirror to check myself if everything is fine with me. I'm wearing a decent corporate attire right now because this will be the day of my job interview so I need to make sure that everything is already set before going for it.

"You can do it, Lisa" I said smiling while looking to my perfect reflection. Just boosting up my confidence.

"It looks like you're doing fine huh? Is this the sign that you already moved on from the past?" It was Jisoo who speak on my back. My housemate and my bestfriend as well. We're living on a same room since we're just renting a share house.

I turn around to face her, "You know what, Jisoo past is past. I accepted it and I shouldn't lock myself from the past and let myself not to escape from it again. I already moved from him.

Jisoo clapped her hands on my answer. She looks so proud to me.

"I want to cry! Finally, the great Lisa I've known from years is already back. Gosh, I thought you will be miserable forever. Thanks God for opening your eyes praise Him" Jisoo said dramatically that made me rolled my eyes to her.

"Jisoo plss stop!" I complain but instead of following me, she continue her dramatic acting.

"Wait Lisa! Plss promise me that you won't do again what you have done in the past. If ever you saw him plss control your emotions. I don't want to see you like that again" Jisoo open this ridiculous thing again. For Pete's sake, I don't want to remember it again.

She doesn't need to remind me.

"Jisoo, don't worry I already moved on right? Aside from that, he's already married, I'm not dumb to force myself to him again and I'm not dumb as before to repeat my mistake 1 year ago. I won't let it happen again" I reasoned out.

She nodded her head in response.

"Just make sure it, Lisa. I'm not on your side as always to fix your problems. The mistake you have done 1 year ago is the last time that I will help you so be sure to think your actions carefully before you go for it. Learn from your mistakes, Lisa" Jisoo said meaningfully.

I can't let out a single word after she said that. I got speechless. This bitch has seriously point.

"Go now. You will be late in your job interview. Goodluck Lisa!" Jisoo said out of nowhere that made me back from reality.

"Oh ye-yeah I s-should get going now" I said then immediately excited our house.

When I already left, I can't help myself not to think about Jisoo's words. I'm already here at the bus but until now my mind was still occupied on what she have told me.

"Miss, is this seat already taken" the old man while holding a newspaper asked me.

"No sir" I answered back.

He sit beside me and unfortunately the newspaper he was holding fall near on my left foot so I don't have a choice but to pick it.

I bowed down to help him pick the newspaper and was about to give it back to him but I was interrupted when I got the chance to see what's written on it.

After one year of being married, Jungkook and his wife, Irene is already planning to have their first child.

My hand was trembling while reading the headline of the newspaper. It looks like Jungkook is already happy with his wife while me is still inlove with him, stuck with hoping that someday he will came back to my life without minding that his already married. All the pain I kept on my heart immediately bring back in just a second. I already told to myself that I moved on from him but why all of a sudden I'm feeling this way again? Why I can't deny the fact that I'm still inlove and hoping with him after what happened?