Chapter 11: Just a boss and employee relationship

Lisa's POV

It's been two days since that incident happened and I must say that everything between me and my boss is now going back to normal. Just like as usual, she will approach me for the works I have to finish then as her secretary, I will followed her order and finished it accordingly to her given time.

So far everything is going well. Nothing's changed. Just like our usual routine everyday.

Just a boss and employee relationship.

Nothing's more.

"Lisa, give it to Mr. Ham and tell him I need our financial statement this afternoon" Jennie placed the blue folder on her table.

She just focused herself on her laptop that even giving me a one glance she can't do. I didn't mind it and hastily throwed out my thoughts. I took out the blue folder and bowed my head to her before leaving afterwards.

In two consecutive days, my boss and I we're always like that. We will just talk if she need my help, we will have a conversation when it's about work and of course, she will just notice my presence if she needs to give me some errands just like what happened lately. I know I shouldn't asked for more because I know to myself one hundred times that I'm just her secretary but I can't help to feel it.

Sometimes, I'm a kind of missing those days when she's always being savage to me back then. Those times where she didn't do anything but to always get mad on me, giving me loads of work like I'm a kind of working machine and harshly insulting my whole self everyday. It may sound weird and masochist but atleast, I can somewhat gain her attention and have some longer conversation with her that time.

Unlike today. Yes, she's not being savage to me anymore and she's treating me properly from now on but there's still difference. She changed a lot. Just like what I've told earlier, she will just approach me because of work then after that I'm nothing to her again, she will never talk to me again. Nothing's more.

"Sir, Miss. Kim asked me to give it to you and just a reminder from CEO, she needs the company's financial statement this afternoon" I handed him the blue folder and left his room after this.

I look at my wrist watch to check the time.

7:00 pm.

It's already late, I should get home now but it seems like I can't make it early today since until now, my errands was still not yet finished. Maybe I just take an overtime.

I was about to put down my hand when I noticed something. I shifted my gaze on my wrists watch again. I smiled. I remember when she gave that watch to me. It was really unexpected. Well, who will taught about it? After throwing out my previous watch then she will replace it with expensive one? Who will think of doing this? Only, Jennie Kim. If others will take a look on it they will see Jennie as a weirdo rich girl or rich person who doesn't know how to spend her money but in my eyes, it's a kind of romantic and sweet. I don't know but I just see it in other way.

"JUST FUCKING ANSWER MY QUESTION!" She yelled angrily.

And all of a sudden, Jennie's angry face started flashing on my mind again. I remember how she yelled at me and how she broke my heart into pieces that night. It's still fresh.

I look back on my watch.

"Woaahh! Is that Rolex watch?" 

It startled me when someone unexpectedly speak behind my back.

I glared at Rosé who doesn't even have any idea on what she have done.

She quickly grabbed my hand to examine my Rolex watch, "It looks so real. Tell me, how much is it?" She amusingly asked.