Chapter 5: Morning with you

Lisa's POV

I woke up as the sun rays welcomed my face. I opened my eyes slowly and I almost wanted to curse when I feel the throbbing pain on my head.

"What's with my head?" I groaned while massaging my temples.

Despite of the pain I was feeling I tried to get up on my bed but I stopped when I realized something.

I look at the surroundings. Huge bed, white ceilings, paintings and a huge glass windows.

Waiiiit, where the hell I am?

This is not my room.

Many things are already running down on my head right now but things get worst when I look inside the bedsheet.

I cursed when I found out that I had nothing except with my underwear.

Oh my God! What happened last night?

I squint my brows, trying to find for an answer why I ended up here in stranger's house and was left being naked.

Last time I remember, I came to Paradise Bar after having a talk with Jungkook for the first time to release all the pain I felt last night. I got drunk and was about to came home but Jennie popped out of nowhere. I had a little talk with her that night but afterwards she started moving closer her face to me then I closed my eyes and boom! I don't know what happened next.

I Freezed.

Oh my God!

Don't tell me—

And it seems like Jennie's cue is just on a right timing.

My questions immediately got answered.

She excited the bathroom with only bathrobe on her body.

Water is dripping on her hair while my eyes is slowly traveling on her whole body.

I gulped hardly when my eyes landed on her white porcelain legs.

What the fuck is happening to me? How come did I get attracted with those legs of her?

Maybe if I'm a boy right now I already get aroused with just looking on her alluring body.

But the thing is I'm a girl!

So I don't have any reasons to feel this weird things towards her.

"Done checking me out?" Jennie asked smiling widely.

I was like splashed by the cold water by that question.

Caught in the act!

'Think Lisa! Think of something!' my inner self told me.

I felt my cheeks reddened because of the embarrassment I'm feeling right now. I don't know to myself why I get attracted by her legs if I know that I also have this things. Take note, much better than her because I have long-legged legs.

What's happening to me?

I was about to utter a sorry word to her when something came to my mind.

Waiiiit!

Something is wrong!!!

Why would I make an apology to her if she's the one who really did a bad thing to me?

Fuck! Why I forgot about this?

I faced her, "Wh-what happened last night?"

She only give me a smile and shrugged her shoulders, "It's for you to find out" then she turn her eyes on my body.