Chapter 10: I thought

A/N: Thank you for 1k votes in this story and for 500 followers on my account so as a thank you, another update for all of you. Enjoy! 😘

-------------------

Lisa's POV

"What's happening to her?" Jisoo asked wondering to the girls.

Sana shrugged her shoulders while taking one bite of her pancake, "I don't know, we're also wondering why she became like that of all a sudden"

"Yeah, in 4 years of us living in a same roof I didn't saw her waking up so early just to cook a breakfast for us. This is the first time" Momo joined us in our discussion.

"What do you think about her? Losing her mind because of so much stress on her work?" Jihyo asked worriedly.

I didn't mind the discussion of the girls behind my back. I just continue cooking the pancakes without minding them talking about me. They didn't have any ideas how much happiness I'm feeling right now so I guess they can't understand why I'm acting like this of all a sudden.

I smiled again while those scenes started flashing on my mind. Her hug, her kiss and her beautiful face it always remind me how wonderful we had yesterday. This is the first time I feel it again after being driven to despair for a year. I thought I will never feel this magic towards someone but I guess you will never dictate your heart when it will beat again for someone. Love is always surprising and unpredictable you don't know when will you feel it but if you already met the right person for you that's the only time you will understand what it truly means. I'm still not sure about my feelings for Jennie for now but one thing I'm sure about this is she already has a space from my heart. I still can't predict what this feelings will go on but if ever God will let me love someone again, I won't complain if it will be Jennie. Well she's not that bad and let's say she's my type hehe!

"I think we need to talk with her boss. She's starting to creep the hell of me look at her, she's even smiling like a fool right now" Momo said with her mouth is full.

I was still busy on cooking when Jisoo walk towards my direction and approached me.

"Lisa plss tell me the truth" Jisoo said seriously. "Is your boss being cruel to you? Just tell us if you have a problem. We're always here to listen for you and plss don't keep it on your own"

I raised my eyebrows to her.

I don't know what they are talking about.

I look at the girls' direction. All of them gave me a worried look while nodding her head on agreement with Jisoo.

Seriously? They really thought my boss is giving me a hard time?

Well, I'm acting this way because of my Boss but not in a negative way.

I give Jisoo an assurance, "Jisoo I don't have any problem. I'm good" I said while tapping her back.

"And girls?" I turned to them. "I want you to know that my boss is not what you think" I smiled to them while her beautiful image started flashing on my mind.

Gosh! I already missed her

"Then what about your boss?" Sana immediately asked.

I smiled again.

"She's.. she's kind and beautiful" I answered while daydreaming about my boss.

Momo started to cry when she heard my answer, "Poor Lisa! She really lost her mind" she wiped her tears as she took one bite of her jokbal.

"I pity her" Jihyo ride on Momo's statement while shaking her head on disappointment.

"Don't worry Lisa-" Sana was about to talk but before she can finish her word Jisoo already cut her off.