Chapter 2: Rolex

Lisa's POV

"Here drink this, it will lessen the pain" Jisoo handed me the medicine she was talking about and sit beside me afterwards.

The pain caused by the migraine is getting terrible so I immediately accepted it and drink the medicine without hesitating whether it was effective or safe. For now, the only thing I was thinking is how can I lessen the pain I was feeling right now.

"With just looking on your state, I guess I already knew what happened to your first day" Jisoo's voice was full of pity while saying this words to me.

My eyes started to get watery as I felt my threatening tears wanted to fall. Now I regret all the mistakes I've made in the past. Consequences are always haunting me and now I'm already earning my punishment, I don't know anymore if I can still last all these sufferings till the end.

I just got home after my work and guess what! I'm still alive but I already looked like a walking dead. Just to remind you guys, it's just my first day but it feels like my whole life is already stressing out.

Well, Jennie gives me loads of work for my fucking first day of work with her. I'm starting to think that in Jennie's eyes I'm a working robot because the way she gives me order, it seems like she forgot that I'm just a human.

"I also make a coffee for you and I know you're so stressed with your works lately so you need this one to relax yourself" Jisoo give me a cup of coffee.

Coffee? I don't think it can relax me when in fact it only reminds me of something I badly want to forget. This is not helping because it only reminds me the way Jennie makes me look like a fool lately.

And it seems like Jisoo's coffee already won ruining my mood because suddenly a scene when Jennie ordered me to buy a coffee on SB started flashing on my mind.

I remember that time when I'm busy arranging the important documents of company and Jennie being bossy suddenly popped out to ordered me to fulfill her cravings for SB coffee. I'm fine with this at first because there's a Starbucks branch inside this building but my jaw instantly dropped when she requested me not to buy her SB coffee with it because she wanted me to buy her coffee in another SB cafe branch which is 6km away from our company. Her reason? Well, she told me that she just want to compare it's taste to our Starbucks here if there's difference with these two coffee. How childish right?

Anyways, despite of the ranging anger I was feeling to her, I still followed her order and get my ass up to get a taxi just to buy her fucking SB coffee. She doesn't even give me a money for this shit so I used my own just to fulfill her cravings.

Back to the company, I already get her SB coffee and I was heading to her office room when I saw her drinking a milk. I don't mind it and just walk approaching to her table. I put down the SB coffee to her table and was about to go back on my work but she said words to me that almost bring herself to death. If I didn't control myself that time I already killed her.

Why would I not kill her? She ordered me to get her a coffee from Starbucks but she will just tell me to throw it away because she already got herself a milk.What a motherfucker? Doesn't she know I wasted my precious time just to get that coffee? That fucking coffee that I give all my effort just to get it?

Well all I can say is, Damn her! She's a real bitch.

Good thing I can manage my emotions because if let my emotion dominates my whole system that time, I already spilled the SB coffee I bought in her face.

And this will be a bad idea if I'll make it happen.

I will instantly lose my job and of course, I will lose my precious life as well.