Chapter 7: Missing part

Lisa's POV

"When I reached my legal age let's marry each other" a little girl with a chubby cheeks cheerfully said.

"M-marry?" a little boy hesitated.

"Yes! You'll be my husband and I'll be your wife. Is it ok with you?" She asked.

"B-but you doesn't know about me. Just forget about it" the boy replied.

The little girl burst out crying on his answer which made the little boy to got panicked.

"Wa-wait don't cry!"

But the girl seems not listening and it only make her cry even get louder. The boy doesn't know what he was going to do anymore, he doesn't want to see a girl crying but he can't think of a good idea of how can he stopped it.

"Stop crying plss. Tell me, how can I stopped you from crying?" The boy asked.

"Marry me! I want you to marry me!" She said still crying so hard.

The boy huffed on the girl's idea. It seems like the girl won't stop crying until he didn't give what she wants.

He sigh on defeated, "Stop crying. I won't marry a girl like a cry baby so stop it before I changed my mind"

The girl's face gets lighter.

"You will marry me?"

"If only you stop crying" the boy smiled.

And with that, finally the girl stop crying and started to smile now.

"Yaaaahhh! I'm not crying now" she rushed wiping her tears. "Look, there's no tears anymore!"

The boy let out a chuckle, "Ok! Ok! I'm believing on you"

"So that means, you'll marry me?"

The boy shyly nodded his head.

"Yes I'll marry you"

"Let's make a promise then. Promise me you won't forget about it"

"I promise"

"Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear!"

The girl smile widely, "let's not forget each other. I love you"

Kringggg!

I immediately got up from my bed when my alarm clock started ringing. Feeling so lazy, I quickly stopped it without a choice and decided to lay down on my bed again afterwards.

That dream. I dreamed about it again.

Why I always dream about these two kids?

I didn't know them. I can't even recognized their faces whenever they tried reaching out my dreamland.

Its always blurry and until now it will always remained unclear.

What's my connection with them?

My thoughts immediately got stopped when my mother suddenly speak up.

"Oh you're already awake? Let's go, I already prepared your breakfast" my mother sweetly told me when she entered my room.

If you're asking about my mother? Well, since it's my day off today, I decided to came home last night cause you know? It's been a long time since my last visit with my parents and I'm a kind of missing them so I came with an idea to just spend my day off with them today.