Chapter 14: Under Control

Note: 18+ read at your own risk 😶

Not even sure why I ended up writing this chapter 😂

Lisa's POV

"There! Just put her here" Jin pointed out Jennie's bed while I was accompanying her to walk.

"Wait, I'll carry her" he takes Jennie's arm and going to put it on his shoulder. But suddenly, Jennie denies his arm and pushes Jin away.

She open her eyes slowly and give him a glare, "Y-you! Lisa...is.. the.. only one  allowed to touch me! So..stay away from me!"

Jin heaved a deep sigh as his face turning into red one. It's really noticeable on his face that he was just holding back his annoyance right now. Well, who would not get annoyed to Jennie? She's basically acting like a brat right now.

Jin clears his throat and tried to take her again, "Come on, you need to rest now" he said calmly.

But for the second time, the Drunken Jennie denies it and pushed him away. A hard one.

"S-stay away..from..me! I...only.. want.. Lisa..on m-my room!" Jennie yelled angrily.

"Fuck!" Jin cursed on Jennie's annoying actions.

"Fine, I give in" he turned to me. "Lisa, can you sleep with her this night? Promise, only for one night. I can't watch over her tonight. Look at her, she's only talking about you and you're the only one whom she want to take care of her so plss only for one night? Can you plss take care of her?" Jin pleased me.

No! That's not a good idea.

I wanted to tell it right infront of him but I also felt bad of refusing his request. Well, look at Jennie's state, she's scratching her body weirdly while she's smiling like a totally fool. So weird! At this point of time, she badly needed someone who will took care of her but she's always refusing his husband so obviously, I'm the only one who can give it to her.

Aiiish! Why she has to be my responsibility? Hello? I'm just a secretary here!!

"Shut the hell of your mouth and stop refusing for pretend. We all know here that you really like this idea! You and Jennie under the same blanket? Oh come on, that's your dream, right?" My annoying inner self tempting me once again.

Why do I need to have this kind of side?

This is so annoying.

"Ahmm only for one night, right?" I asked him.

Jin nods his head immediately.

I sighed, "Ok, but only for one night" I answered nonchalantly.

"Really? Oh my God! Thank you sis!" He said in a girly tone as he hugged me tightly.

Eh?

My eyebrows instantly arched on his sudden action.

Did she just called me Sis?

My eyes started to wonder while Jin was still hugging me. He's so weird. Why I have to feel that there's something wrong to him? I don't want to conclude ridiculous things but He's... He's... He's.. He's

He's like a gay!

"Thanks Lisa!" He said cheerfully.

"Hey Jin!" Someone shouted behind our back.

"Oh my God! She's still awake" Jin whispered panicking before pulling his arms to me.

"Jennie I can explain—" she cut him off.