Chapter 26: Truth Untold

Lisa's POV

"It's final! I'm not going to call her anymore"

I immediately raised my brows to Tzuyu when I heard about what she said. I walk towards her direction and gave her a glare as a warning that if ever she didn't follow my order she already knew what I will going to do with her.

"Call her again now" I said firmly as I confronted her.

Tzuyu just stay on her position and shake her head which clearly saying to me that she won't going to follow what I've told her.

I glared at her once again.

She winced.

"No Lisa! I already called her a multiple times and she's fucking scary as hell so sorry I'm not going to make a phone call. I don't want to do it anymore" she exclaimed.

"I'm higher than your position, right?" I raised my brows again.

"Y-yeah I clearly not forget about that but Lisa I don't think I can still talk with her. She's really scary! I don't know if it is just natural with her or she's really intending to give me a heart attack whenever I tried calling her. Lisa plsss if you really want to get her yes, I think you should better talk with her" Tzuyu said then handed me the telephone in our office.

I crossed my arms to her, "Your going to call her or I'm going to fire you? You know that I'm not joking here, Tzuyu. I don't care if we are bestfriends or what! Just fucking do what I was telling you" I said casually which enough for her to understand that I'm serious on what I've said.

"Ok! Ok! Ok fine! I'm just joking here ok? Me scared of her? Nah! I can handle her!" Tzuyu laughed on herself and immediately dialed on the phone.

I quickly looked away as I tried my best not to laugh on Tzuyu's priceless reaction. She's really stupid! Of course, I'm not going to fire her just because of that. She's the fucking Vice President of this company for Pete's sake so how am I going to do it? I just told it to her to follow me but I didn't know she will really buy it. Stupid her!

"I'm calling her now ok?" Tzuyu turn back again to assured everything to me.

I just nod my head as a response.

She's really believing on it.

"I'll go to the designing team if she already said yes to our request just knocked to the door, okay? I will just checked the employees"

Tzuyu just motioned me to go away as a response so I didn't asked for more and just closed the door as I exited the room.

I sighed deeply.

I just hope Tzuyu will get her yes. I really waited for a long time just this right time for us to come and now that everything between us is already fine, I think there's no reason for me anymore to stop myself from getting her back. To comeback on her life again.

I was smiling all along while currently heading my way to the designing team when I realized something.

I quickly stopped and looked at myself as I saw my reflection to the glass wall.

It's already three years ago but until now I still can't forget about my conversation with Mr. Kim.

How he made me realize everything with his words.

How he changed my life.

And how I became like this.

Flashback

"It's about you"

I gave him a wondering look as I've heard about that.

"What about me?" I asked.