Chapter 24: New life

Jennie's POV

3 years later

Kringggg!!

I mentally rolled my eyes when the phone started ringing again. For Pete's sake! I already told to her that I'm not interested to have partnership with them. Why she can't understand it?

"For the fucking 5th time! I already told you that I'm not going to spend my precious time just to have a meeting with all of you! Plsss don't call me again" I yelled angrily to the phone while I was typing on my computer.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you again, Ms. Kim. I just want to inform you that I still send you an email regarding about our request for having a partnership with you. I hope you will read about it and if you don't mind plss consider it as well" I heard the girl said from the other line.

I immediately took a deep sigh on her persistence.

"I already refused it, right? Why are you still forcing me to consider it?" I said on annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but my Boss really wanted to have that partnership with you. Actually, she will never give up on pursuing you until she didn't get your yes so plss consider our offer" she said it almost sounding like a beg.

Fuck! If ever I saw her boss, I'm going to kill her because she's really stupid for not understanding my decision.

"If she really wants it badly, then why she's not the one who's discussing about it with me?"

"Because you always refused her request to have an appointment with you" the girl quickly answered.

I became silent on what she have told me. I forget that they always sent me a request for appointment but because I'm always busy with my work, I never had a chance to checked it. Well, they can't blame me! I'm the CEO of the biggest company in Korea today so what they are expecting to me? I will just easily let them to have an appointment with me? Oh C'mon! My appointments are always busy and full if they really want to get my yes, they should give a great and big effort just to have it.

"Ms. Kim, if you will just let my boss to have a talk with you. Promise we will never disturb you again" she suggested.

Tssssk! It seems like they will never give up that easily.

I took a deep sigh again.

"Ok fine! I have a free time tomorrow morning I think around 6:00 am to 8 am? If your boss really wanted it she should be on my office on early time. So I guess, your boss won't bother me anymore? Plss tell it to her immediately, okay?" 

I didn't have a choice but to agree with them. Well, if that's what make them happy okay fine! I already gave up. Just make sure that they won't disturb me again after giving them what they want. 

"Aww my baby is so busy!"

It startled me when someone unexpectedly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"God! You startled me! Are you planning to give me a heart attack?" I joked.

I felt his hug become tight as he hear about what I have told him.

"Ok I'm sorry! I just missed you okay? You're always busy in your company and so am I in the hospital. This is my only free time don't you missed me too?" He said while pouting.

I immediately bursts out into laugh when I saw what he did.

"Oh come on, Joo hyuk! Seriously, a pout? Do you think I will easily fall with that?"

He huffed on what I have said, "Of course! Tomorrow we will have a date and I won't take a no as an answer. It's final! No work tomorrow, okay?" He said.