Chapter 27: Not really over

A/N: This is dedicated to Katy Perry's new song entitled "Not really over" You better listened to it because this chapter is really related to the lyrics of this song.

Jennie's POV

"Good morning, CEO Kim" My secretary, Rosé, bowed to me when I passed by on her desk.

I placed my coat at the back of my swivel chair and turned to her, "What's my schedule today?" I asked and open my laptop.

"Well, aside from meeting with the owner of Pranpriya Jewelries this 6:00 am, you just need to sign some important papers and documents then after this you're free" she said while checking her tablet.

"It's already 5:40 am" I looked at my wrist watch. "So that means I only have 20 minutes to prepare for the meeting?" I asked.

"Yes Ms. Kim and if I'm not mistaken they are already here as what Ms. Shin told me on the phone" Rosé responded.

I nodded my head, "Ok then, just tell Ms. Shin to lead them in conference room and tell them to wait. I'll be there in minutes"

"Copy ma'am" she bowed for the last time and then decided to leave.

I took a deep sigh and slouched myself to the swivel chair.

I don't know what's going on with my heart but it feels like I'm so nervous today. Well, I'm pretty sure my meeting for today does not anything to do with it. Like the heck! Why would I feel nervous about them? Come on, this things it's not new with me anymore because that's my job. To meet and to talk with big people that's my everyday routine so I shouldn't feel this way anymore.

But what the hell this nervous all about?

This is not so me.

Instead of contemplating with myself, I just shrugged the thoughts away and headed my way to the elevator. I tap the floor where the conference room is located and then after a minute, the door opened and I saw my secretary waiting for me across the glass door.

"Ms. Kim, she's already here inside the conference room" Rosé informed me as she opened the door.

I just nod my head to her as a response and decided to come inside the conference room.

My brows immediately arched as I saw the owner of Pranpriya Jewelries sitting on the couch, her back is on me so I can't see her face right now. Well, I'm pretty sure she's beautiful even though I can't see her. If you're asking me why I said it? Well, I don't know I just thought about it because her figure says it well.

"Ms. Kim is already here" Rosé just announced.

After hearing it, the owner stood up afterwards and turned to me, "Good Morning, Ms. Kim" she smiled then extended her hand. "I'm Lisa Manoban, the owner of Pranpriya Jewelries"

Lisa Manoban.

My whole body automatically froze in disbelief when I recognized her. It feels like my mind stopped processing for a while as I tried finding some words to say.

"Ahmm Ms. Kim?" Rose asked worriedly as she noticed the shocked on my face.

I can't even move an inch as I stay still like a stone on my spot. I don't know how to react of all a sudden.

I cleared my throat to regain my composure.

"I... I- I..ca-can-" I can't even continue what I was going to say because before I can utter any words, my sight suddenly gets dim as my surroundings turns blurry.

"Ms. Kim!!" Rosé yelled.

"Oh my God Nini!" I heard someone's voice beside me before I lost my consciousness.