Chapter 31: Meeting the family

Jennie's POV

"What kind of trash is this?" I harshly throw the papers that my employee just gave me right now.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. I'll just fix this if you didn't like it" he said while struggling to pick up the papers I've thrown on the floor.

"And what's the use of fixing it?" I said angrily.

"Ma'am I'm so sorry plss I'll do my work properly from now on" He apologized teary eyed but sad to say, it's not working with me.

"No because from now on you're fired" I firmly said.

"Please Ma'am give me a chance!" He begged.

"No, I already fired you so leave my company now!" I yelled pointing him my door to exit.

My employee or should I say ex-employee didn't have a choice but to accept my decision. He knew to himself that I won't change my mind even if he begged so badly because I won't tolerate incompetent person to stay here in my company no matter how much they need that job. Well, just to tell you he's the third person I fired within this day. Yes, you read it right, JUST FOR THIS DAY and I'm not yet including there the numbers of person I fired yesterday.

I immediately massaged my temple because of the stress I was feeling right now. It's been three days since that incident with Lisa happened and until now, she's still not coming here to attend her work in this office. She's absent for fucking three days!! Have she forgotten about the deal?

Well, I know I've gone too far from what I did to her but she should atleast give me a message to informed me about where the fuck she is. I mean, I'm just concerned with her. I didn't know what happened to her after she left and I knew I hurt her feelings so bad on that day. What if something bad happened to her after that? Does Lisa know I was too worried for her? She's always on my mind and I can't even focus myself to my work because I always think about her if she's doing well or atleast she's safe. I'm aware that we're not in good terms but she should atleast tell me where the hell she have been so that I won't feel this feelings anymore. Aiisssh!!! I really hate it!! Why I'm feeling this to her!!

"Ms. Park!" I called my secretary.

"What do you need, Ms. Kim?" She said catching her breath maybe because she rushed herself towards my office.

"Plss give me a copy of the calling number of Pranpriya Jewelry. I have something to discussed with them" I ordered her.

"Ok, Ms. Kim. I'll just send it to your email"

I smile while nodding, "Better and plss send it to me immediately"

Ms. Park nodded in response and bowed her head before she left my office. It didn't took me long to get what I needed because after a minute I received her email containing the information I was asking.

I didn't waste any time and I quickly dial the number right after I get it. I guess, I'll be only at peace if I already checked her. I just want to know what she was doing for fucking three days and I didn't have any of her personal number but only her company's number so I have no choice but to make a call on their company hoping that I can talk with her.

"This is Mina from Pranpriya Jewelry how can I help you?" Someone answered on the other line.

"Can I have a talk with Ms. Manoban?" I asked politely.

"I'm so sorry ma'am but Ms. Manoban is on vacation. You can just make an appointment with her if she's already here"

What the hell?! She's on vacation? How dare her not told me?