Chapter 20: Yours

Lisa's POV

Jin and I we are not married!

"Who is not yet married?"

It startled me when suddenly someone whispered to my ear. I quickly glared at Jisoo who doesn't even have ideas that I almost have an heart attack because of what she have done.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in annoyed tone.

"Wait, I think I should be the one to asked you that. You do not even noticed that you're already looking stupid here. Tell me, what's happening to you?" She took the pillow beside me and lie down on my bed.

"Is it because of your work again?" She asked wiggling her brows.

I hope it's just about my work but nah! You're wrong about it Jisoo.

"Wait- I forgot to tell you" She exclaimed when she remember something. "Your terror boss came here last last day and she's asking me where the hell have you been when you decided to take a three days leave. I was just curious what's her reason and she's looking for you that day. Haven't you told her about your leave?"

I immediately wondered on what I have heard.

"So you're the one who told her where I was that time?" I asked.

She sheepishly nodded her head.

"She's really scary so I have no choice but to tell her. Sorry!" Jisoo apologized while she can't look at me straighly.

I just sighed. It does not matter to me if she told about it to Jennie. Right now, I do not have time to think about something else because I know there's more bigger problems that is waiting for me. I'm already having a hard time right now. It seems like the situation is only getting worse and complicated and I don't know anymore what to think first. Haysst, what's happening to my life?

I took a deep breath as our conversation yesterday started flashing on my mind again. Until now it is still not sinking on my mind the happenings and believe me, you will be surprised if you found out what happened yesterday after that conversation with Jennie.

Flashback

"Tell me and promise to me. No matter what happened you will always trust my words" she started speaking while catching her breath.

I don't know what happened to myself but it feels like my body has it's own brain and my head automatically nods as I heard Jennie's words.

She sighed deeply and look into my eyes directly.

"Jin and I we are not married"

I immediately looked at Jennie with confusion after that words come out from her.

"H-huh?"

I can't even formed a proper words. It is very difficult to understand what is happening. Is she telling the truth?

She held my face again and faced it to her, "You promise me that you will trust my words whatever happens. So please no matter what I said today I hope you will believe it" she said seriously.

She took a deep breath before deciding to speak as I remained silent and waiting on the next thing she will say.

"Our marriage is fake. All of this is just a lie and we're just pretending to make it real in our parents' eyes so plsss don't make it hard for me anymore" she revealed.