Chapter 21: Help

Lisa's POV

Everything feels right when you are with someone that you love. Jennie and I have been dating for almost a week and it feels like I was the luckiest girl in the world knowing that Jennie is already mine.

Two more days and it's her birthday already. Jennie doesn't have any single idea that I know her birthday is about to come. She's not mentioning about it but she doesn't know that I'm already planning about how I'm going to make her birthday extra special.

As much as possible, I want to give her something memorable and special on that day but I can't think of anything to give her which making my head hurt every time that thought is falling into my mind. What should I do? Wait, I think I need to ask someone to help me.

Ningning is the first one that came to my mind. Since he was a boy and he already had some previous girlfriends, I think he's the one who can help me and since he was good at giving advices and suggestions as well.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and dialed Ningning's number immediately. I groaned in annoyance when I found out that he's not picking up his phone. I dialed his number again but just like what happened earlier, it was still out of reach.

"What do you need?" I hastily regained my composure when I heard my brother's voice in the other line.

Haysst finally he picked it up!

"Are you deaf or you're just intending to not pick up your phone? I'm dialing your number for God knows how many times? What are you doing right now?" I yelled angrily.

I heard him took a deep sigh on his phone.

"Plss noona... I'm not in the mood so stop disturbing me"

"I don't care if you're not in the mood. I need your help now so whether you like it or not, you don't have a choice but to give me an advice!"

Ningning can not help himself but to groaned in annoyance. I know I'm so demanding with him but he doesn't have rights to complain. I'm older than him and he's just my brother in this story so even though it's against his will he doesn't have any choice but to follow me.

"Noona plss not this time" he pleaded.

"I don't care if your busy or you're doing something important right now. I'm not interested with your businesses"  I said nonchalantly.

"Fine! What do you want? How can I help you? Just make sure that you won't bother me anymore after getting what you need" he said in surrender.

I immediately smiled in victory upon noticing his quick change of mind. Haha! Perks of being older than him!He doesn't have any rights to refused.

"You already had a girlfriend, right?" I inquired.

"Yes, I had plenty when I'm still in middle school. Why you suddenly get interested on my previous girlfriends?"

"Ah.. I have a friend and he was having a hard time what will be his gift to his girlfriend on her birthday. He really wanted it to be special but he doesn't have any ideas how will he going to make it possible and since I think you're already an expert when it comes to this situations. Can you give me some advice to my friend?"

Of course, I won't going to tell him that I was referring to myself. Well, I'm still not sure about my sexuality because until now it is still not sinking in my mind that I was really attracted to girls. I never see them the way I looked to Jennie so I guess, I'm just gay because of a one person. Haysst! I don't know! It doesn't matter anymore if I'm gay or what! All I know is I love Jennie! That's it!