Chapter 18: Rising Action

Rising action- The rising action is the element of a plot that occurs after the exposition and builds the conflict. It presents and develops the major conflict in the text.

Lisa's POV

"So I guess, you should start practicing saying I love you's to me from now on"

She look into my eyes.

"I love you, Lisa" she said teasingly as she chuckled again.

Come on? What I've gotten to?

I sighed deeply to collect all my remaining patience. I won't able to control it anymore she's really getting into my nerves. I don't know what's her problem if she was just bored on her life or she just want to make fun of me. Haysst! rich people are really not contented on what they have. Come on, she have plenty of money if she's bored on her life why not used it to entertain herself? She shouldn't involved me anymore on her craziness. Aissh! I really can't understand her. Damn, crazy rich people!

"Jennie I'm telling it to you plss stop this. I never agreed to be your mistress in case you forget about it" I said annoyed while messaging my temple because of the stress she was giving to me.

"Why? Am I giving you a heart flutter?" She smirked.

Oh come on, here we go again!

One more tease and I won't hesitate to hurt her now.

"Jennie don't try me! I'm not playing with you. I'm serious so plss stop this" I yelled angrily.

But this girl seems like doesn't even bothered on my words which really annoys me because instead of complaining, she will just smile like anytime she's always teasing and make fun of me. That's annoying you know?

Finally, Jennie realized that I'm about to burst in anger so she stopped teasing me and she immediately diverted the topic.

"It's my second time to eat with someone and I'm glad it's always with you. Isn't it amazing?" She said enthusiastically.

I look at her with disbelief.

"And then so what?" I said bluntly, clearly not giving attention to what she have said.

Jennie just smirk and lean her face on her hand "The first one is with your family and then the second one is here. Don't you find it cute?" she continue talking without minding that I'm not listening to her.

I just take a one bite of my food.

As the waiter served our order, I learned that this "Flamiche" I ordered earlier is just a simply pizza-like version of French but in a different way. I can't understand why Jennie loves to take me here. God! I can't find any special with it. I'm not being hypocrite and judgemental to French Restos but if I will be the one to asked who grew in Korea, I would rather choose to eat in some cheap tent that serves tteokpokki and another dishes than eating here. Well you can't blame me I'm not used with these kind of foods so yeah that's my opinion.

"Tssssk!" I hissed. "What are you talking about? As if your parents never eat with you. Don't tell lies plsss" I got laughed on what she have said.

If she's thinking that I can easily get fooled by her words, well, she's wrong. I'm pretty sure there's no parents who will let her child to just it be herself? If there's one well I guess, they didn't even deserve to be called one.

"Yes, my parents never did it"

Eh?

I was interrupted on her response.

Wa-wait what? Seriously?

Her parents never did it even once?

What kind of parents she has?