Chapter 4: When past meets present

Lisa's POV

I'm currently typing on my computer when suddenly our telephone start ringing. I immediately get the phone call and answered it.

"Yes, this is Ms. Manoban speaking" I said on the other line while still typing.

"Hi, Good morning. This is Ms. Park secretary of Mr. Jeon. I'd like to inform you that Mr. Jeon wants to have an appointment with Ms. Kim today regarding about investing in Kim.Corp. We are hopefully waiting for your response"

I automatically get stopped from typing when I hear what she have said.

If I'm not mistaken, this investment thingy with this Mr. Jeon guy is very important with Ms. Kim. I remember working with her in my first day of job and I didn't hear anything from her on that day except for getting that deal with Mr.Jeon so probably she's really waiting for this to happen.

I cleared my throat before getting back the phone call, "Thank you for calling us. Well, I'll inform Ms. Jennie Kim when she arrive here afterward about her appointment with Mr.Jeon. I'll call you later" I responded with a smile plastered on my face.

"Thank you for the quick response, I'll hang up now" then she turned off the call.

I put back the telephone and search for Ms. Kim's schedule for this day.

Note: Appointment with Mr.Jeon

I wrote in the sticky note and paste it on her schedules.

I was about to go back on what I am doing but my attention was caught when the door opened and the beautiful girl with elegant suit came in to the view. She was walking with her emotionless Aura.

Here comes the boss.

I vowed "G-good Morning Ma'am" I stammered a little on greeting her while forcing a smile.

Why she has this effect that makes me feel nervous whenever she's around?

She doesn't bother to greet me back nor glance at me, she just continue walking on my direction. Bitch!

I mentally rolled my eyes. What I am expecting to her?

She glance at me emotionless, "What's good in morning?" She said coldly.

I gulped. Is there a case that she has a good morning? She's always like that for Pete's sake.

Phew! If I know last night she have a date with her husband, she should be on a mood right now. You know, having quality time with her hubby?

Doesn't she sees it as a reason to have a good morning?

But waiiiit!!!! Just my thoughts guys! Or maybe!!! Her husband doesn't give what she wants last night? What do you think? You know, sexual desires? We don't need to act PG as always here. Sex always matter in marriage. So we don't need to play innocent here after all she's already married and I'm pretty sure they already did it as many times as they want.

Waiiiit, why I'm even thinking about this?

"Wait, what's this appointment with Mr.Jeon?" She asked arching her brow.

Oh wait, she already saw the sticky note I pasted on her schedules. I'm so busy thinking about ridiculous things about her so I didn't noticed that she's already asking me. Haysst, shame on you Lisa and your dirty mind.

"Mr. Jeon's secretary called me regarding about investing in Kim.corp. She said Mr. Jeon wants an appointment with you today. Are we agreeing on this?" I asked her.