Chapter 19: Trust me

Lisa's POV

"Just stop here" I motioned to the Taxi cab driver when I noticed that we're already near in Kim.Corp building.

He quickly stop the car as he patiently waited for me to get out.

"Thank you, Sir" I smiled as I finally exited his car.

This is it! I'm going to work again after taking a leave for the past few three days. Well, this may sounds strange but despite of complaining about my work, I won't deny the fact that there's still a missing part whenever I didn't attend it. Like sort of missing my daily loads of work since I think my body already got used in with it everyday.

I decided to used the way in parking lot since if I'm not mistaken, today will be the visitation of the one and only owner of Kim.Corp and because of it, the front entrance is all closed and very secured as a preparation for the entrance of the old Kims which we all know as Jennie's parents.

I walked hurriedly in the parking lot for the fear of being late in my work. I almost run right now while checking my time on my phone but suddenly there's a thing that unexpectedly caught my attention.

I looked at it again.

Is that a 2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium?

I quickly walk towards its direction to checked if it was real and the more I get closer to it, the more it become clear with me that I'm really not mistaken on what I have seen. OMG! It's legit. I'm seeing my dream car right now.

My Mustang!!!

(A/N: Actually it was really my dream car hahaha XD!)

Oh my Gosh! I can't believe it! I didn't know it will be so great and amazing to feelings to see this mustang car I've always dream right infront of my eyes. Well of course, even if it's not mine. Sad!

I quickly took my phone in my pocket. I shouldn't waste this time anymore. I need to take a selfie with it and to the owner of this car, I'm already telling it to you, I'm not here to snatch your car! I'm just here to appreciate how amazing your car is. Just let me take a selfie with it.

I look around to check the situation if there's people around here and when I see no one, I quickly fixed my position and started preparing for my wonderful motive.

Here we go!

One! Two! Three! Pose!

I smiled in the front camera while showing a peace sign. You know? Typical pose in pictures. I was having a good time here taking a picture with this mustang car when I suddenly heard a voice.

"Hey what are you doing?" Someone asked behind my back.

I didn't mind it and just continue what I'm doing.

"I have a phone on my self and continuesly posing here. What do you think I'm doing? Isn't it obvious?" I said sarcastically while continuesly smiling and posing to my camera.

Fuck! I can't get a perfect shot!

"Do you want me to help you taking a picture? I can be your photographer" she suggested.

"No I don't need your help. I can manage my—" I can't continue my words when I realized that her voice sounds familiar.

Waiiiit! She sounds like—

My eyes immediately widens as I already recognized her.

Oh my God! Why I didn't realize it that early?

I slowly turn around and just like what I have expected, a smiling Jennie welcome my sight.

"Jennie?"