Chapter 9: Meet up

Seulgi's POV

A smile escaped from my lips as I watch Jennie and her secretary sleeping on a one couch while cuddling each other. They look cute together and I can't help myself but to take a picture of them on that lovely position.

"I guess, I'm not the only one gay in our group of friends from now on"  I uttered while smiling ear to ear.

I carefully closed the door avoiding to make a sound co'z I actually doesn't want to ruined this wonderful moment between Jennie and love of her life. Even though she doesn't admit it, I know there's already a growing thing between them so encountering this scene is not new with me anymore.

"Oh Good morning Ms. Kang" one of the employee in Kim.Corp hastily greeted me when she saw me.

I just nodded my head to her.  I noticed that she's heading her way into Jennie's office room so I quickly grabbed her hand to stopped her. Well, I will never let her ruined Jennie's moment.

"Plss no" I warned her.

Her face immediately got confused, "But ma'am I need to inform Ms. Kim that Mr. Jeon wanted to have a talk with her. I'm sorry" she said and was about to walk again towards the office room but I stopped her.

"If you still love your life don't enter that room" I give her a death glare.

"Ma'am—" I placed my index hand on her lips to cut her off.

"I said no! Your boss is currently sleeping right now. She's not feeling well and if you still love your job don't enter that room and don't ruined her sleep. You know that Jennie is a bad temper right?" I said firmly.

It seems like she already get my point and she nodded on what I've said.

"Good!" I patted her head. "Now that you already know the outcome, go and tell that Mr.Jeon guy about Jennie. Cancel her appointment with him" I ordered to her.

"But it's the responsibility of her secretary not mine" she complained.

One more reply from her and I'll be the one to kill her. Aiiish so stupid!

"Miss? Do you know how much shares I have in this company?" I asked her arrogantly.

She scratch her nape and shrugged her shoulders on my question, "I-I don't have any ideas Ms. Kang"

"Ok I'll give you an idea" I lean my head towards her left ear then whispered. "Do you know that aside from Jennie I'm the second highest shareholder here in this company? So I guess you already know what I mean?" I grinned.

Surprised was shown on her face after hearing that.

"I-I will cancel her appointment now" she stuttered then hurriedly walk away from me.

I let out a chuckle, "Good! That's my order not Jennie's" I said while watching the girl rushing herself.

Silly girl! How dare her to complain on me.

I looked back on Jennie's office room again, "Haysst Jennie, what will you do if I'm not here? You owe me a treat after this" I said to myself.

I started walking away on the hallways when I felt that I really need to take a pee.

I hurriedly take my steps going to the restroom then quickly slam the door as I entered inside it. Fuck! I can't bear it anymore. I hastily lower down my jeans and sits at the toilet bowl, started peeing.

I'm even closing my eyes while peeing because seriously, I really wanted to do it lately but this bitch employee of Jennie wasted my time in talking non- sense with her. If it was because of her, I'm so closed of peeing on my own pants.