Chapter 16: Should I call it a date?

Lisa's POV

"Ningning, what do you think about my look?" I asked my brother while we are waiting for our mother to prepare the breakfast.

He removed his attention on his manga book and take a look on my outfit for today. Afterwards, a smile plastered on his face while examining me which I take as a good response.

"You look like a girl who put a heavy make up on your face while acting like a highschool girl that will attend on a date with her first ever boyfriend. Is that what you want to hear?" he said boredly then turn his attention back on his manga book.

I felt a furious anger while looking directly on my idiot brother. He's really annoying as always. If I only knew that my brother will insult me someday, I'll definitely make all the way just to have my mother a miscarriage back then so that my brother can never have a chance to breathe in this wonderful world. I know it's a bad idea but sorry can't help it.

I pulled his hair harshly, "what do you say? I look like a highschool girl? Do you want to die early?" I said with a ranging anger tone.

"N-noona! It hurts! Mom! Mom! Help me" he begged while I'm tweaking his hair.

"Lisa! What are you doing to your brother? Stop that!" My mother yelled from afar while cooking.

"Mom, I'm not doing anything to him. He's just making a story don't believe him" I yelled back and turn to my brother.

"If you want me to stop it, just shut your mouth" I whispered as I threatened him. "Say sorry to me!"

"Sorry your ass" he smirked.

What a brat!

I pulled his hair even harder, "Trust me you will regret it. I'll definitely burn all of your manga collections after this"

"Ouch! Plss stop! Mom Lisa Noona is—ahsjsmtjfkgmgk" before he continue his word I quickly cover his mouth.

"I said shut your mouth!" I glared while threatening him again.

"I didn't know you're a bad sister to your younger brother. God! I feel scared"

I quickly turn around to where this voice came from and to my surprised, I saw a smiling Jennie resting her back on the wall while crossing her arms.

I slowly loosened my grip on Ningning's hair while looking at her. My younger brother quickly stay away from me after that, leaving me and Jennie alone. I can't believe she will really came on our house on early time. Knowing her, she's a busy person as always. She maybe set aside her work just to fulfill her words to me yesterday.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you think you're saying? Of course, I'm fetching you for our today's appointment" she rolled her eyes annoyingly. "Let's go! We have so many things we need to do" she walked towards my direction and grabbed my hand.

"Woah! Woah! Calm down! It's still early. I'm not yet taking my breakfast. Can you calm down for a second" I removed her arms to mine.

"No Jennie! Plss take her now, it's so annoying to see her around the house. I just hope it's her last day now here" Ningning just said from afar which tolerated me to hurriedly go on his direction and hit his head hardly.

"Nooooooooona!" He groaned in pain while massaging his head.

Haha! One point again for Lisa!

I was laughing devilishly here on my brother when I remember that Jennie was here with us. I quickly lower down my head as I realized what I have acted infront of her. Haysst this is so embarrassing! She shouldn't see me like this. I'm pretty sure right now she's thinking of me as a weirdo and sadist sister. That's a turn off.