Chapter 1: The Start

Lisa's POV

S.T.U.P.I.D

S.T.U.P.I.D

S.T.U.P.I.D

That's the only word I can describe to myself after getting involved for so many mistakes.

And this time I make another one again which will lead to myself in danger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm the one who made my own suffering.

"Stupid you!" I told to myself while hitting my head.

I'm already near in our share house and I'm expecting that Jisoo and my other housemates are still up, waiting for me to came and gives me so many questions about what happened to my job interview in one of the most prestigious company in Korea. If they only knew what happened, I'm sure they will not believe on me.

Feeling so gloomy, I get my key on my pocket to open the door and to finally have a rest. After so many bad things happened to me in just one day, the only thing I need right now is to rest my fragile body.

I open the door but confusion prevailed my whole body when I found our house filled with darkness. I doubt it. It was still early for the girls to sleep but why all the lights are already turned off and if I know, we are paying the electricity bill on time so I guess I'm not getting the wrong idea here right?

Poooofff!

It startled me when I hear a sound of blast from something and get the idea afterwards when slowly all the lights are turned on, revealing Jisoo with her confetti and the girls who are holding a banner with "Congratulations Lisa!" on it.

"Congratulations Lisa! You did a great job!" They all shouted in unison.

Others might cry and hug all these lovely girls infront of her because of their efforts.

Or get touched and thank them wholeheartedly because of this overwhelming surprise party.

But me not on the mood this day did the opposite one.

I just simply look at them without emotions.

That's it!

"I guess Lisa is just tired because she did so much things this day! Oh my God, I'm so proud to my housemate!" Sana said cheerfully while clapping. I'm expecting a disappointment look on their face but Sana being the happy virus in our house erased all of this.

"And I bet Lisa is already hired! Tell me, are we going to have a big time housemate now? Come on, it's Kim Corporations! You're so lucky if you got hired on that company!" Jeongyeon said while smiling.

"Can you tell us what happened to you lately? How's the interview? You got hired, right?" Ryujin, our newest and highschool student housemate popped out of nowhere.

"Spill—" Jihyo will also join in the interrogation but Jisoo already cut her off.

She came to my side and tapped my back, "Sana was right. Lisa is already tired so if it is ok with you guys, let her sit and have a rest first before answering all your questions. If you guys can't wait anymore, you may now start partying and eat those foods we prepare for this celebration"

"Great then. I'm already hungry" Momo said then picked one chicken wings in the bucket.

"Gosh, it looks like Soju is calling for me. Jihyo, plss get me that Soju beside you" Jeongyeon pointed out the Soju and all of their attention are starting to divert on the foods and beverages.

I sigh on relief.

Thanks God, no more questions anymore.

"Do you love him that much?" Jisoo seriously asked as she sit beside me.