Chapter 15: Be real

A/N: Got inspired by Phoebe Ryan's song entitled "Be real" so yeah, I decided to make an update.

Jennie's POV

"Wow! So busy eh? Hey! You also need to have a break"

I got startled when someone unexpectedly whispered on my ears. I was so busy on my work for the whole time that I don't even noticed that someone is already entered my office. I turn around to check who's this bastard person and found out that the culprit behind it is no other than but my one and only annoying bestfriend.

I quickly glared at her.

"Plss I'm busy just go to Nayeon" I shooed her away.

Seulgi just smirked, "Busy because your secretary is absent? Where is she?" She asked.

I didn't answer her question and just focus my attention on my laptop again.

"Hey I'm just asking about your secretary"

"Plss Seulgi, she's not your problem anymore so stop ruining my mood" I said firmly while still typing on my laptop.

She shrugged her shoulder, "I'm just asking about her what's wrong about it? Ahh ok! I already know now why you're acting like that!" She exclaimed and clapped her hand as if she really got the correct answer. "You missed her, don't you? You're missing her that's why you're acting like a menopause girl" And after saying that, she smirked again.

Can I kill this girl now? She's getting on my nerves.

I sighed on surrender, "Fine, she filed a three days leave and she's already two days absent here. So plss don't talk to me and leave me right now because I already answered your question. Plss stop thinking about ridiculous things and accused me of something that is impossible to happen because we all know here that it's all fine with me whether she's here or not. You're the only one who already mentioned it she's my secretary. Only secretary so stop imagining things"

"Satisfied?" I added.

Seulgi was left speechless on my response. I thought she will already behave on my side but well, it's only my thoughts.

"Woah chill! I just asked you if you already missed working with your secretary. You know, it will be a bit easier if you're secretary was here and helping you. Secretary was really helpful on working stuffs so I'm asking you if you miss her. I didn't know your thinking in a different way. Oh my God, what's happening to you, Jennie" she said giggling.

I felt my blood boiled up when I heard what she said. So what she's trying to say?

I miss my secretary?

"And so?" I asked arrogantly.

Seulgi just smiled and take a seat on my couch. She crossed her legs and give me her famous annoying and teasing smile while looking at me intently.

I know she's thinking of something right now. There's really something behind that smile.

"Don't misunderstood it, Jennie. But as your friend, I want to give an advice to you" she started to speak.

"I don't need your advice"

"No you need it believe me" she insisted.

"Seuls, plss stop mending with my business" I said to her.

"I know, I know, it's not my business but as your friend, let me enlighten your mind" her face became serious and the fuck, I can't get what's she's trying to pertain.

She look directly on my eyes "You know what? Before it's too late why don't you tried showing your true feelings towards that person? There's no good outcome if you will continue hiding it. Why don't be honest to yourself?"