Chapter 25: I see her?

Jennie's POV

"Good morning, Jennie!" Joo Hyuk said excitingly as he pushed aside all the curtains on my bedroom.

The sun rays immediately welcomed my face which caused me to get irritated about it.

"What's wrong? It's still early in this morning why are you here already?" I said annoyed while keeping my eyes close to get some sleep again.

I felt Joo Hyuk sit beside my bed and removed the thick bedsheet on my body.

"Get up and fixed yourself now. It's our date okay? Do you forgot about this already?" He said while smiling widely.

I can not help myself but to rolled my eyes to him. My Ghad! I'm still tired for Pete's sake! Can I get some rest for a while?

"But I still can't get any sleep last night and I still have a work—"

Before I can continue my words, he already placed his index finger to my lips as if telling me that he already knew what I was going to say.

"I told you no work today, right? You already promised it to me" there's a tone of resentment on his voice while telling this to me that made me feel guilty about this.

Ghad! I forgot about this again. You're so inconsiderate, Jennie!

"I'm sorry" I started apologizing to him but he still remained silent.

Tssk! That's your fault Jennie!

"Joo Hyuk?" I asked to get his attention but he's not looking on my direction.

"Please I'm sorry if I forgot about this. You know that I'm busy with my work, right?"

Still no answer from him.

I took a deep breath and releases it afterwards.

Jennie! It's for one day! Can't you give it to your boyfriend?

I mentally told to myself before speaking.

"Fine, No work today" I said in surrender.

And with that, Joo Hyuk's face lit up so fast upon hearing what I've said.

"For real?" He asked while his eyes is widening in excitement.

"Yes, so stop blocking my way and I'm going to take a bath now" I shooed him away

"Oh sorry! I'll just wait for you in the living room. I love you, Jennie!" He said happily as he hurriedly walked towards the door.

I shaked my head on his silliness while watching him from afar.

He's really a kind person. I can't imagine myself hurting him just because of someone. Well, I'm not stupid to do it with Joo Hyuk, he did nothing but a good for me. He's always here in my side in the times that I needed someone most, I think I will never had a reason to leave him. He's always too good for me.

I took my phone and immediately dialed my secretary's number.

"Hello Rosé?" I asked in the other line.

I'm not going to explain it anymore but to enlighten all of you, Rosé became my secretary after Lisa disappeared like a wind. Since the position was vacant and I really need someone who will help me in my works in company, it came to my mind to promote Rosé and hired her as my secretary. 

"Yes Ms. Kim how may I help you?" She responded in a formal tone.

"I'm taking an absent today so plss cancel all my schedules and appointments" I ordered.