1

"Last chance.." I said coldly as I circled the man tied up to his office desk chair.. "My client asked you a question. And your now out of finger nails. I'll be taking limbs and you will bleed out."

The man cried to himself with sweat dripping from his face. He grunted in excruciating pain.

"Where are the weapons your boss stole from my shipment" my client asked . He paced back and forth with a slight limp. Others would say it's from his old age but in reality it's a bad hip.

"Go to Hel- ECCHHH ACCHHH" my bloody hands holding onto his voice box after being ripped from his throat. His eyes widened and his eyes rolled back.

"Should I remove his head for your men to send as a message?" I asked taking out a clean rag and wiping my hand clean.

"No. I'll just leave him here. They'll get the message." My client said. "Well done. I'll give you a call should I be needed your services in the future."

"Very well. You have my account. Just place the money in there." I started walking to the door. Echoes of my heels softly tapping the floor was all that could be heard

"I can offer you double if you agree to be my body guard." He called out.

"No thank you." I responded. Pushing my black hair back over my shoulder. "I'm an assassin. Becoming a body guard is simply a downgrade. I make quadruple then that low double you offered in just two days. If you need someone tortured or dead give me a call." I raised my hand dismissing the conversation and myself.

I walked the streets wondering what my next move should be. I pulled out my phone and watching the phone ring a few times.

Kikyo. What could she want at this time.
"Hello." I answered.

"Y/n my darling it's been months since we've seen you. When will you be stopping by? "

"I just finished a job. I have nothing else lined up for the time being. I can take a flight there immediately. I'll be there in a day."

"Wonderful! Silva would be god to hear he's been meaning to speak business with you as well." She cheered excitedly.

"Will Illumi be there?" I asked. I haven't seen Illumi in about 8 months. With my jobs being back to back and so far away. I'm pretty sure he was just about busy as I was. If not more.

"I'm afraid not. He's on a job currently . I don't know when he will be back."

"That's fine. I'm on my way then." Hanging yo the phone I waved a taxi down and started my route to the Zoldycks residence.

..

..
..

After a days travel I stepped up to the training gates and opened them effortlessly.

"Mike" I smiled at the giant guard dog. I walked the path notice not a single Butler was present. Any where.

I sighed and made detour to the butlers mansion before meeting with Silva and kikyo.

I entered and watched gotoh as he entertained 3 boys with his silly coin tricks.

"Gotoh what's the meaning of this?" I asked interrupting the game.

"Miss y/n" the butlers greeted me nervously.

"Apologies y/n. These men here are friends of killua." I looked at the the boys sitting on the couch. Rolling my eyes I fixed my gaze back to Gotoh.

"Not a single butler is present any where. It doesn't take all of you to entertain three children. Your leaving the family open to an attack and should anyone slip past mike they will be angry if their peace is interrupted."

"Your right. My apologies" he said "everyone back to your positions."

The blonde haired boy continued to analyze me. I faced him and stared. " is there a problem."

"Not at all" he said calmly

"Don't analyze me unless you wish to fight." I said.

"I'm afraid master Illumi is on a job." Gotoh stated.

"Gotoh ! What happened to telling me when they got here!?" Killua said angrily. "Y/n? Your back.." he smiled

"For a little bit." I said.

"Well my brothers not here" he shrugged

"I'm here to see your father."

"Oh" he rolled his eyes. "He's in his office."

"I'll see you around" I smiled back to him and left him to his complaining. Walking the familiar halls brought back many memories of a child running through these halls getting into trouble.

I knocked lightly on the door of Silva's office.

"Come in"

I walked into the dimly lit room and sat across him.

"It's good to see you" He smiled proudly. "I've been hearing good things on your behalf."

"I would hope so. I trained hard."

"That you did. That's what makes you a Zoldyck."

"I'm not a Zoldyck just yet."

"Which comes to my question" kikyo said happily entering the room with tea for me. "Have you and Illumi set a date yet ?"

"No ma'am. I haven't spoken to him since I been gone. We've both been extremely busy. But I'm not in a hurry either."

"Excuse kikyos impatience. We've been waiting on this wedding since your father and I settled on the agreement 23 years ago. In our eyes you've been a Zoldyck your whole life." Silva mentioned.

"We just want it to be official already" kikyo said.

"I understand. I'll take less jobs until I can meet with illumi and discuss details then."

"Oh I can't wait !!!" She cheered.

"Now to business. The auction is months away. Will you be working it through the Zoldycks ? Solo contract or not at all?"

"I'll go through the Zoldyck contract.."

He smiled happily "wonderful. You should do that more. Get into the habit of taking our name. Your father would be proud."

"Thank you sir ."

"What will you be doing in the meantime ?" Kikyo asked. "It would be nice of you to stay a while"

"I think I'll go to heavens Arena and have some fun."

Silva laughed "you bully"

"It's been a while since I played around." I shrugged .

"Would you mind .. keeping an eye on killua? When your not at the arena." Kikyo asked. "There's no way illumi would be able to. And killua trusts you."

" I don't see the harm in joining him before I go."

"Keep us updated."

"I will. But I won't give out any locations. He won't trust me if I do." I said.

"Very well." Silva said. "Go have fun"

"And call more please !" Kikyo cried out behind me as I stood up to leave. "Do you feel that Silva ! She's gotten more cold !! All those years of intense training just paying off. Her aura reeks of murderous intent. I'm so proud ! They remind me so much of us as newlyweds."