And then it's begin

I shouldn't be standing here again in front of their door in the early morning. They I meant by that the known couple of konoha. The future hokage naruto and the hyuga princess hinata. As sakura said it took Hinata years to gain naruto. He was busy chasing aftter me. Then finally he recognized her. After years of trying. He followed her to the moon and back. Sasuke still remember that day they came back holding hands as a couple. I still remembered how sakura cheered for them and how ino smiled. And I was standing there without any expression on my face. I didn't care at that time But i wish i did. It wouldn't be too late.
_______________________________
Weeks after kakashi sent me with the hyuga to a mission. At first i wanted to decline but naruto Kept asking me to go since he wanted to make sure that she would be fine. That was my first mission with her. We met at the gate she was hurrying toward me and when she got close enough actually closer than that. She knelt to catch her breath. Then she raised her head with a smile to him then he watched her face turn from smiling to confusion he didn't notice his expression.his eyes were wider only a little and the same thing to his eyebrows. He was actually surprised that she wasn't afraid of him or avoiding him. Everyone seemed to even the closest female he knew sometimes avoided him. He wasn't the same popular boy from the academy. He knew some were still afraid of him and some held hate toward him and haven't accepted him in the village. But he didn't care about them he was accepted by the hokage himself and this is his home. But, this one who he hadn't spoke to before acted different. "Sasuke-san you ok?" When he sensed her chakra from afar he was ready to jump to the trees so she could be comfortable but she looked comfortable by his presence. He didn't answered her he just walked out of the gate. She hurried to keep up with him "umm, sasuke-san I wanted to apologize for being late" she looked at him searching for a reaction. She received none. He watched her by the corner of his eyes biting her lip and looking to her feet.
__________________________________
The door in front of him opened and the same person he was having a flashback about appeared with the same smile he received before. "Sasuke-kun?" Her features appeared confused. "Oh, naruto-kun is still sleeping" she brought the sams excuse he has been using every time he came to their door. Sasuke nodded his head but he didn't leave " I'm going out to bring some groceries, how about you come to help me?" That smile never failed to drive him to whatever she wanted so again he nodded and followed behind in silence. She wasn't the type to talk he figured that already but that didn't bothered him at all he knew she wasn't avoiding talking to him that was just her natural.
____________________________________
Both of them walked in silence for the past hours and it was peaceful and quiet. They just walked and walked until this silence was uncomfortable and bothering him. He looked to his partner and saw the frown. So she sensed them too " six" she looked at him and nodded then he mentioned for her to keep walking and they did. Waiting for their company to show themselves. Minutes after finally they came out 
_________________________________
"Sasuke-kun" she cutted his train of thoughts again "I'm sorry for dragging you to help me" he just nodded and allowed a tiny smile to escape since she was busy with the vegetables. "Last night i thought of you" and then by those words he froze. A lot of things came to his head and he felt his inside ready to jump out but the name that came brought him back to reality "Naruto-kun is going to a gathering for the elders of konoha kakashi-sama told him that would help him in the future and naruto-kun needs two with him" sasuke guessed what was coming but he kept silence " shikamaru-kun already is going since he was the future advisor but he needs another so I thought of you" his expression was blank "Why me?" She looked at him confused of his question as if it was the strangest question he said "cause you're his friend" a small smirk appeared on his lips "hyuga  don't act as if you don't know that the villagers hate my presence and especially the elders they haven't accepted me" hinata turned to face him fully and held the bags and smiled to him "But you're still one of us aren't you sasuke-kun?" He appreciated how she used you're his friend instead of you're his teammate and she used one of us instead of this is your village too she know how to pick the right words.And then it's began again those mixed feelings and that memory of their mission.
___________________________
After they were finished with the 5 men they faced the only person still standing was their leader he laughed though it was clear he was scared. Sweat was covering his face. Sasuke looked at his partner she was breathing heavily but she was still standing ready to fight again. "Uchiha sasuke aren't you? How could konoha be proud when they let an outsider let alone a traitor protect their land?" Sasuke was walking slowly to him with a smirk on his face "feel sorry for them maybe they lost a lot in the war that they welcomed you—-" a soft voice cutted him and sasuke stopped to listen "Sasuke-san isn't an outsider he is one of us" sasuke watched her over his shoulder. Her voice, that soft voice sounded different  it was trembling, louder than usual. He missed her tears forming in her eyes trying her hardest not to let them fall. He missed how she tight her balms into small balls. But the man infront of him didn't. "How can you call yourself a ninja when only words could break you, because it's a facts?" And again her voice came louder than before "YOU ARE WRONG!!" At that sasuke turned his head to her she was facing the ground "sasuke-kun fought for his village just as hard as we all did. He deserved to be accepted too" that was how she dropped the -san- and replaced it with -kun- sasuke didn't waste any time to take that man down. He returned his blade to it's place. "Hyuga" she looked up fast with confusion on her face. And then he saw it those tears finally dropped to her cheeks (why?) the only word came to his head when he saw it. She wiped her tears fast trying to draw a smile on her face covering her tears " I apologize sasuke-san I didn't meant to—" sasuke turned his back to her and walked " you already dropped the san, so keep the kun" and then they kept walking to the same direction.