Imagning

"Dare" He didn't know the reason she was frowning at him he guessed she hated him so much but he enjoyed her surprised ,embarrassed face as she gaped at him " I want you to confess your love again just as you did to Naruto in front of us" he rested his elbow in the table enjoying the cheers he got and her red face as she confessed again he added to her embarrassment by requesting her to look at him as she started.
________________________
He expected her to avoid him, never talk to him again, but this was hinata he was thinking about she was full of surprises but he didn't expected her to be at his door the day after the dinner "hello sasuke-kun" sasuke didn't feel like this before even when he say he wanted to be the hokage in the war in front of the whole people he wasn't embarrassed and shocked like this, he tried to avoid her eyes and when he did he noticed that she was holding a small box in her hand and in the other was a bag.."If it's ok with you could join me?" He raised his thin brow and met her eyes for a second then dropped them again.. those eyes , he was afraid of them he knew their power, they could see through him and what he had inside, he was afraid that if he looked back it would make him weak and spell what he had been hiding inside him for a year now, that was a long time wasn't it? He didn't thought he would be in this situation, avoiding someone's eyes because of fear and embarrassment. He didn't thought that he would hold someone inside him secretly. Was that how his Fangirls felt back in the academy? Oh karma.. sasuke almost jump when something cold and soft held his hand "please sasuke-kun" and how would he refuse now? When she was holding his hand and asking with that expression .. so he nodded.
___________________
He was walking her home as usual she was following behind him silently he almost walked past her way when he forgot about her but she reminded him when she whispered "bye sasuke-kun" he looked back at her figure she was so tiny and slow too. "I said i will walk you home"  she shook her head as he made his way towards her "can you even walked through that dark hallway?" He watched her frown and looked over her shoulders "i have to" he stood right in front of her as she looked to her feet covering her face with her hair "are you mad?" His smirk drew his lip upwards as her hands turned to white balls "because of what I said to sakura or the dare?" He didn't care really but it was amusing to him, he stepped closer to her when he noticed her released her hands "do you hate me, hyuga?" She was supposed to be scared, shivering right? But that didn't came instead..he heard her giggles as she looked up to him with those bright eyes and pink lips "no uchiha, in fact I really like you" His expression faded and his face turned blank
"But I don't want to depend on you a lot" but he didn't caught that he was busy watching her lips forming words he didn't hear even though she disappeared , that didn't stop him from staring at her place as if she was still there he couldn't move for minutes.. and that was the first time he had the desire to kiss her and the first time he had a sleepless night because of her not the nightmares of his clan.
_____________________
It was just like before only this time she was leading him somewhere far from the crowd, he just followed behind her noticing that there were fewer people passing by then no one passed he got closer to her they stepped in the area where so many huge trees were surrounding them he watched her struggle to not fall and before he offered his hand she took it and held it tightly afraid to slip, after a minute they passed the trees and she stepped in front of him holding a band "there is something i want to show you so please?" She waited for his answer for seconds and stepped closer , he felt her tiptoe to reach his head he breathed her scent to save it inside hoping she would lean against him and surrounds him by her arms he wouldn't escape. She stood again in front of him to wrapped the band to cover his vision and before she wrapped it she moved his hair back to make sure it wasn't in the way..but she stopped.. why was she staring at him.. at his left eye it wasn't covered now it was visible now, sasuke took his time to appreciate her close face as she stared at his purple eye there was no expression on her face.. he wished to use his eye to know what she thought but this was hinata he couldn't harm her.. so he just stared until darkness covered his vision "i will take you somewhere, don't worry you will have to trust me, you do don't you?" (I do)
____________________
Sakura knocked on the hokage's door but she heard nothing.. so she knocked a second time followed by the third but she received nothing so she opened it peeking inside. It was empty the person she came for wasn't there so she walked further inside until she reached the table then she held the only picture he has on this big office.. team 7.. Sasuke, Naruto ,her and him. Sakura sighed, she had wasted so much time chasing after the wrong person.. sakura put it back and sat on his chair, closing her eyes... thinking.. about what it might like if she didn't waste her time, of course he wouldn't give in and she would try harder but maybe if she recognized it earlier maybe they would be together now, she wouldn't have to make excuses to come and visit and if he ask she would simply say "I came to see you" or something sweeter "I came because I missed you" it would be nice to just tell the truth how hard was it to say those words instead of "I came to visit you and see how you are" he was so smart but in these things he didn't notice her blushing, her secret glances, how she was trying so hard.. instead someone else did the last person she wanted to know about her did notice.. why he didn't notice her before? Oh he did but she was a burden only.. she envied hinata she could visit Naruto and bring him lunch and gave him gifts in front if others.. and she couldn't . it was simple, small things but for her it was impossible.. would be nice if she could choose the person herself pick the person to fall for but even if she could she would choose him again and again.
____________________
He let her lead him to wherever she wanted sasuke hated being led by anyone.. but the feelings of her arms around him, her closeness, her soft voice when she warned him felt nice so he said nothing as he walked both of them stopped and she turned him and took off the band and he met those eyes again, shining under the sun her smile was genuine no fake at all, "because you're a dear person to me i made this for you" He raised his brow what was that? the only thing he heard was the lake behind him as she turned to it "Happy Birthday Sasuke-kun" and then he saw it a small cake with his name on it there was another thing but he didn't know what was it.. beautiful is what he could said but he kept his lips pressed.. the view was beautiful the sounds everything.. especially the person who was standing next to him waiting for a reaction "I know it's late and your birthday had passed but I wanted to make something and I knew you hated crowded places so I chose this" she was nervous, it was clear in her voice that she was afraid that he might not like it so he glanced at her to give her a reaction, "I know sasuke-kun that you hate if someone interfere in anything personal but.." what was she going to say "I really like you as a friend and you might not consider me as one but-" he cut her before she continued "I don't" she gasped and looked down, was she stupid more than Naruto? He made it so clear so obvious if naruto who was standing here he might knew but this person.. this one couldn't kakashi had mentioned her intelligent so what was wrong with her? He thought that she was ignoring him but No.. she still didn't understand did she?
____________________
"Sakura-chaaaaan~" he had called her name so many times but she hadn't woken up with his calm ,deep voice .. but this time he said it louder and closer and she jumped "eehhh!! Kakashi!!!" He laughed quietly "so you really started calling me that?" But she didn't answer she was still shocked "what are you doing here?" He started to look around his office "this is my office" she stared at him and remembered everything.. her imagination about her unknown future her dreams that she had inside her head those mixed feelings and then she sighed as she held her head "why did you have to wake me kakashi?" She felt his hand messing her hair "because i have to work sakura-chan" he wasn't helping at all sakura looked up and met his eyes he had knelt before her he wasn't smiling, wasn't mad or anything he was just staring "is something troubling you?" His hand was still in her hair and his face was closer to hers.. so she nodded "is it about the mission" the only reason she made to come to see him and at his words sakura figured something.. Sakura Haruno 100% power, 100% beauty and 0% self control, she knew it when she wrapped her arms around his neck and hide her face in his shoulders without any intention.. but this was kakashi her sensei who only thought of her as a student and nothing more or less.
________________________
She clapped her hands as he cut the cake "Happy Birthday Sasuke-kun" she was pressing her palms together as she watched him ate the cake "I'm really glad that I could celebrate your birthday with you it's my first time" her hands were everywhere offering cake ,drinks everything she brought. "Last night, my father wanted to thank you and when I mentioned that your birthday passed he wanted to make it up for you but.." he looked up.. curious to know what she was about to say "you left early" he did.. he was annoyed at what that damned nara said to him.. even though part of him was relieved at the news but that nara made it obvious that he knew something so sasuke left before she came back, "sasuke-kun" he noticed that his eyes had moved to the right as he remembered the night before "I'm sorry" his eyes met hers and he didn't even try to cover his curiosity and confusion her features were serious and he could tell that what she was about to say was important "I have been thinking last night and I couldn't sleep" she turned her head to lake beside them "thinking about you" so you know now how it felt hyuga was what he wanted to say "and I'm truly sorry" he looked to the sky was this how rejection felt like.. ( it hurts) he thought about sakura if that how she felt then he would have to apologize to her.. "I don't think I can" He prepared himself for what she was saying next, it would be nice if he was Naruto the only person he thought he wouldn't envy but he did now.